Help us keep the site up! Got some change to spare? Why not donate a few bits and buy us a coffee. Image

3D Model Researcher - extract 3D models with Python

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
Greg
beginner

Re: 3D Model Researcher - extract 3D models with Python

Post by Greg »

At least you're finally responding, I thought you got drafted or just hated foreigners.
tianjiegao
ultra-n00b

Post by tianjiegao »

Buy 3D Model Researcher Pro
It is currently not possible to purchase the program.
Lazov
veteran

Post by Lazov »

Machinedramon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:19 pm That would be certainly interesting. I would totally be interested in learning how the program works and if possible work on few things, had been using the program for quite some time and i find it one of the most versatile when working with 3d models....

If made open source that would allow for many interesting developments and features.
Are you a programmer?
Machinedramon
advanced

Post by Machinedramon »

Lazov wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:18 pm
Machinedramon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:19 pm That would be certainly interesting. I would totally be interested in learning how the program works and if possible work on few things, had been using the program for quite some time and i find it one of the most versatile when working with 3d models....

If made open source that would allow for many interesting developments and features.
Are you a programmer?
I wish, no, im more of an aficionado, i probably started learning to program in a more serious fashion ever since i started using MRP, but also in the process i found many things about the program i would rather do in other ways, i have been trying to replicate the same ideas i posted by creating my own program, so far i have tried doing interfaces with C# and winforms, but mostly im having a lot of trouble with the 3d rendering using openGL, thats why id love to see MRP go open source, there i would totally try and and replicate and anylize what the structure of the code is in your program. It would probably take me a lot of tinkering and try and failure, but i'd be really happy to work with it.
Lazov
veteran

Post by Lazov »

The PRO version of the program has become free. Thanks to everyone who supported the development.
Download:
http://mr.game-viewer.org/download.php