Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
User avatar
dj082502
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by dj082502 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am

Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit
Image
I've altered the header, add xfbin header.

Ares722
veteran
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Ares722 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 am

Cool!!...so the method is the same as in Naruto S. Ninja storm2, right?

DOTAPRINCE
veteran
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by DOTAPRINCE » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 pm

By the way, how do we render them to make it look like the same as how they appear in game?

Ares722
veteran
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Ares722 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm

DOTAPRINCE wrote:By the way, how do we render them to make it look like the same as how they appear in game?
Obviosly it depends by your 3d software and your rendering knowledges.
The cell-shading method of rendering is explained a lot on the web.
There are a lot of good tutorials on the web for most of 3d rendering software like max, blender and so on.

DOTAPRINCE
veteran
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by DOTAPRINCE » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Ares722 wrote:
DOTAPRINCE wrote:By the way, how do we render them to make it look like the same as how they appear in game?
Obviosly it depends by your 3d software and your rendering knowledges.
The cell-shading method of rendering is explained a lot on the web.
There are a lot of good tutorials on the web for most of 3d rendering software like max, blender and so on.
I would like to see a sample then, take a character from Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 and make him/her look like how they appear in-game.

Ares722
veteran
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Ares722 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 pm

DOTAPRINCE wrote:
Ares722 wrote:
DOTAPRINCE wrote:By the way, how do we render them to make it look like the same as how they appear in game?
Obviosly it depends by your 3d software and your rendering knowledges.
The cell-shading method of rendering is explained a lot on the web.
There are a lot of good tutorials on the web for most of 3d rendering software like max, blender and so on.
I would like to see a sample then, take a character from Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 and make him/her look like how they appear in-game.
ok i will post a render as example soon.

DOTAPRINCE
veteran
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by DOTAPRINCE » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Thanks, I'll be expecting it :)

kuraudo94
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by kuraudo94 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:59 pm

is there any news about the location of the map? (I'm talking about naruto ultimate ninja storm 1, the map of the village).

kuraudo94
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by kuraudo94 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 am

extracting the model of naruto shippuden I saw that there are two models in the same '.xfbin' as you can see here: http://moddingblog.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... n-andreas/
*if there are problem for the link posted I will delete it.

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Darko » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

I was able to extract the files from Ultimate Storm Generations, but I don't of the files are wrong or just they used another format:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire. ... w95j5w15u7

If anyone is interested.

See ya
Image

User avatar
dj082502
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by dj082502 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Darko wrote:I was able to extract the files from Ultimate Storm Generations, but I don't of the files are wrong or just they used another format:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire. ... w95j5w15u7

If anyone is interested.

See ya
This link appears broken

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Darko » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm

dj082502 wrote:
Darko wrote:I was able to extract the files from Ultimate Storm Generations, but I don't of the files are wrong or just they used another format:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire. ... w95j5w15u7

If anyone is interested.

See ya
This link appears broken
Just copy the mediafire part and paste it in your webbrowser, unless that server is banned in your country.

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?0efxew95j5w15u7
I think the code tag is usefull in order to avoid hotlinking (discused in noesis thread).
Image

User avatar
dj082502
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by dj082502 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Except for 2skreff1.xfbin, most of the files may have become corrupted.
Your unpacking doesn't seem to be working right.

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Darko » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

dj082502 wrote:Except for 2skreff1.xfbin, most of the files may have become corrupted.
Your unpacking doesn't seem to be working right.
Yeah, I used a tool posted here. So I'll have to wait.
Image

User avatar
Rimbros
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Rimbros » Thu May 31, 2012 12:27 am

And, Noesis support the Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 game?
Renders Art by Rimbros
http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn12 ... E/Renders/

Personal Game repository samples, send PM

Post Reply