Capcom .EMI file format (from Breath Of Fire 4)

Old posts about game archives and other formats.
Ray Phoenix
ultra-n00b

Post by Ray Phoenix » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:24 pm

Well, Darkfox has asked for help for the .EMI file on the Breath Of Fire IV disk. But i want to know if he has extrated the sprite sheets on the cd.
Stupid Question, i know...

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:33 pm

Ray Phoenix wrote:Well, Darkfox has asked for help for the .EMI file on the Breath Of Fire IV disk. But i want to know if he has extrated the sprite sheets on the cd.
Stupid Question, i know...
Okay, well I hope the MultiEx Commander script works for you.

Ray Phoenix
ultra-n00b

Post by Ray Phoenix » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:38 pm

okay, Now i got a registrated Version. but i'm really a noob in making rips and making scripts. Well i dont know how to install those. Sry...

EDIT: Okay, it works now, but the prob is, all i get there are files. How can i now change them to picture files?

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:02 pm

I don't know really. I've just created the script. ;) Perhaps you could attach a few of these files that you suspect are pictures in the Graphic Formats forum, so people can look at it.

Researchman
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Capcom .EMI file format (from Breath Of Fire 4)

Post by Researchman » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 am

Anyone can rewrite MrMouse MultiEx script to quickbms-support bms script, which will support .EMI format from all files in Bof3 and 4?

I try use MrMouse MultiEx script with MultiEx 4.3.0, but this version bad working on Win7 - Installer doesn't run(temporaly directory couldn't set), cannot find zlib.dll(he try find in system32?), one of .OCX files from distributive cannot be find, if it dont registered in the system.