Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Post Reply
AviCG
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models

Post by AviCG » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:52 am

Hello there,

Would anyone know how to extract the models from Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure, or have any suggestions on how to do this?


Thanks for your time,
Avi

qs12
advanced
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models

Post by qs12 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am

AviCG wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:52 am
Hello there,

Would anyone know how to extract the models from Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure, or have any suggestions on how to do this?


Thanks for your time,
Avi
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18879 is this what you are looking for?

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models

Post by mono24 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:55 am

qs12 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18879 is this what you are looking for?
Two different games, that I am aware of.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/5794 ... Adventure/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/6306 ... _151_150_1

AviCG
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models

Post by AviCG » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:11 am

mono24 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:55 am
qs12 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18879 is this what you are looking for?
Two different games, that I am aware of.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/5794 ... Adventure/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/6306 ... _151_150_1
Yes, they're different games - I'm only interested in the Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models :)

AviCG
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure models

Post by AviCG » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:13 am

qs12 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am
AviCG wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:52 am
Hello there,

Would anyone know how to extract the models from Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure, or have any suggestions on how to do this?


Thanks for your time,
Avi
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18879 is this what you are looking for?

Unfortunately no, that's not the right game, but thank you :)

Post Reply