READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

NFS No Limits

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zimex25
veteran
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by zimex25 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:56 pm

nosfornos wrote:What about sb3d? Now, nobody pays attention to this file. What's up?
Everybody have racing games in a**... So I think of all interesting 3d model of cars never extracting...

User avatar
taruncreation
advanced
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:17 am
Location: India
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by taruncreation » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello,
The obb of this game is not extractable. I tried Ninja Ripper but the ripped models look as if they are crushed from all side. They are like a box.
When using the nfs_no_limits.bms script I get error as it's not the expected "ZBIN" instead it's "ZBDS".
They have changed the format. So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
Anyone knows which was the last rippable version of this game??
EVERYONE WANTS HAPPINESS,NO ONE WANTS PAIN
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE A RAINBOW WITHOUT A LITTLE RAIN...

zimex25
veteran
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by zimex25 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 am

taruncreation wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Hello,
The obb of this game is not extractable. I tried Ninja Ripper but the ripped models look as if they are crushed from all side. They are like a box.
When using the nfs_no_limits.bms script I get error as it's not the expected "ZBIN" instead it's "ZBDS".
They have changed the format. So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
Anyone knows which was the last rippable version of this game??
In my view converting from this game is died. Nobody can't/didn't know how concert from this game. Sad.

User avatar
taruncreation
advanced
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:17 am
Location: India
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by taruncreation » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 am

zimex25 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 am
taruncreation wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Hello,
The obb of this game is not extractable. I tried Ninja Ripper but the ripped models look as if they are crushed from all side. They are like a box.
When using the nfs_no_limits.bms script I get error as it's not the expected "ZBIN" instead it's "ZBDS".
They have changed the format. So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
Anyone knows which was the last rippable version of this game??
In my view converting from this game is died. Nobody can't/didn't know how concert from this game. Sad.
Yeah...It's sad. btw do you know which was the last version we could rip from??
EVERYONE WANTS HAPPINESS,NO ONE WANTS PAIN
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE A RAINBOW WITHOUT A LITTLE RAIN...

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by Bigchillghost » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 am

taruncreation wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
You may use this BMS script to unpack the package.
NFSNL_OBBUnpacker.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bigchillghost on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

zimex25
veteran
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by zimex25 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Bigchillghost wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 am
taruncreation wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
You may use this BMS script to unpack the package.
NFSNL_OBBUnpacker.zip
Thanks! New format of 3d models - .sb3d, old format of textures - .sba (but old tool didn't work) and unkown files of cars - .sb
https://mega.nz/#!rgtT1SoY!MBbH41qZBRwd ... DWCAcfDznc

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by Bigchillghost » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Updated script v0.2.1 to handle a couple more compressed files.
viewtopic.php?p=148708#p148708
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by Bigchillghost » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:34 pm

For pack files from newer version game, use this script.
NFSNL_packUnpacker.zip

Note: if you're gonna copy files to another folder, don't forget about the folders of the same names as the corresponding pack files, if there were any. Or you can simply leave the whole data folder untouched, the script will automatically create an individual folder for outputs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

User avatar
Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by Bigchillghost » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 pm

Here's a BMS script to unpack png files within the sba files. Originally written for older version game but seems the sba files of newer version also contain png data.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

zimex25
veteran
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by zimex25 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:58 pm

Bigchillghost wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 pm
Here's a BMS script to unpack png files within the sba files. Originally written for older version game but seems the sba files of newer version also contain png data.
Well... Any script didn't work for me...

mrstyx
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:59 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by mrstyx » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Can anybody help on finding the positions float ? I'm trying the one on 0x55BC (for one mesh obviously) but It don't seem to be the right one.

Image
(Click on the image for the full size, I dunno why it look small here)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

axmadulla
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:07 am
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by axmadulla » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:35 am

mrstyx wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 pm
Can anybody help on finding the positions float ? I'm trying the one on 0x55BC (for one mesh obviously) but It don't seem to be the right one.

Image
(Click on the image for the full size, I dunno why it look small here)
Please tell me how you could open sb3d?

DIRTxDRIFT
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 pm

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by DIRTxDRIFT » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:30 pm

Is there any news, guys?

Post Reply