Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Bless Online

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Post Reply
Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Bless Online

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Can anybody just help me how can I get the model from the game ?? I did not find any article guiding the game. I don't know where the model data is !! Can not upload
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WollieWoltaz
beginner
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Bless Online

Post by WollieWoltaz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Use Gildor's Umodel

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Re: Bless Online

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:20 pm

WollieWoltaz wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 pm
Use Gildor's Umodel
Have you ever extracted the game ?? Where can I find texture files

WollieWoltaz
beginner
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Bless Online

Post by WollieWoltaz » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm

I have extracted some creatures with animations and textures. You don't even have to specify the engine version. You can just open the CoockedContent - vieuw the assets - and extract assets.
After you've extracted the assets you should get a .psk file for the skeletel meshes and a .psa file for the animations wich you can both import into a 3d modeling program like 3ds max. You can use the ActorXImporter for this, also from Gildor.
This a the "Imainaya" monster as a little video preview:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aoui6UbDlycfgbgakLJ ... g?e=qZPotY

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Re: Bless Online

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:33 am

WollieWoltaz wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm
I have extracted some creatures with animations and textures. You don't even have to specify the engine version. You can just open the CoockedContent - vieuw the assets - and extract assets.
After you've extracted the assets you should get a .psk file for the skeletel meshes and a .psa file for the animations wich you can both import into a 3d modeling program like 3ds max. You can use the ActorXImporter for this, also from Gildor.
This a the "Imainaya" monster as a little video preview:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aoui6UbDlycfgbgakLJ ... g?e=qZPotY
Thanks you, I found the texture and I'm assigning the texture. Can you share the experience of material assignment ??
When you import the .psk file model, there are some materials that show "" material ". I can't find the material from there. With normal materials, I can copy the name and find materials on the computer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Re: Bless Online

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:02 pm

Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:33 am
WollieWoltaz wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm
I have extracted some creatures with animations and textures. You don't even have to specify the engine version. You can just open the CoockedContent - vieuw the assets - and extract assets.
After you've extracted the assets you should get a .psk file for the skeletel meshes and a .psa file for the animations wich you can both import into a 3d modeling program like 3ds max. You can use the ActorXImporter for this, also from Gildor.
This a the "Imainaya" monster as a little video preview:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aoui6UbDlycfgbgakLJ ... g?e=qZPotY
Thanks you, I found the texture and I'm assigning the texture. Can you share the experience of material assignment ??
When you import the .psk file model, there are some materials that show "" material ". I can't find the material from there. With normal materials, I can copy the name and find materials on the computer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Re: Bless Online

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:33 am
WollieWoltaz wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm
I have extracted some creatures with animations and textures. You don't even have to specify the engine version. You can just open the CoockedContent - vieuw the assets - and extract assets.
After you've extracted the assets you should get a .psk file for the skeletel meshes and a .psa file for the animations wich you can both import into a 3d modeling program like 3ds max. You can use the ActorXImporter for this, also from Gildor.
This a the "Imainaya" monster as a little video preview:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aoui6UbDlycfgbgakLJ ... g?e=qZPotY
Thanks you, I found the texture and I'm assigning the texture. Can you share the experience of material assignment ??
When you import the .psk file model, there are some materials that show "" material ". I can't find the material from there. With normal materials, I can copy the name and find materials on the computer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply