Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:35 pm

dibe91 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:38 pm
I understand, but I thought it was possible to create a single tool for all souls games. as for an obj format as useful as it is, the fbx format manages to preserve the model in the sense that if the model is divided, it preserves all the parts.
Its not easy to export to fbx from c#, because no library for it. Also yeah its possible to combine them for me, but maybe later.

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:58 am

and what about the skeletons? I wish I could also use for bloodborne since there are problems with the skeletons, for example there is no physics for the hair or the fabric

daemon1
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1923
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 1479 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by daemon1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:18 pm

there are no problems with skeleton
cloth/hair in bloodborne is done with cloth physics, not with skeleton


User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:36 pm

New version of flver tool, now supports bones and texture names.
Read "README" for usage, you need to place some files from sekiro folder for it to work.
Also all soulsgames (except demons souls) should work including bloodborne, only tested on sekiro and ds1 though.
Image
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm

I'm testing your instrument with Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin but I can't find allmaterialbnd.mtdbnd.dcx could you try it?

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:09 pm

dibe91 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm
I'm testing your instrument with Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin but I can't find allmaterialbnd.mtdbnd.dcx could you try it?
This file is from sekiro, i forgot to make it not required for it to work :D try to create empty file with same name.

P.S. Here is link to file https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... mtdbnd.rar

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:40 pm

now it tells me that oo2core_6_win64.dll is missing

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:51 pm

dibe91 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:40 pm
now it tells me that oo2core_6_win64.dll is missing
Weird, it shouldnt require this for other games. But ok here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _win64.rar

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:11 pm

I tried the tool, but it has a problem with the skeleton that reverses the bones of the arms

Image

ApolloHoo
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Re: Bloodborne

Post by ApolloHoo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:02 pm

dropoff wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:36 pm
New version of flver tool, now supports bones and texture names.
Read "README" for usage, you need to place some files from sekiro folder for it to work.
Also all soulsgames (except demons souls) should work including bloodborne, only tested on sekiro and ds1 though.
Image
Image
Thanks for your working. May I ask for a tool which can restore smd files to flver files? I want to use it to modify the model in Sekiro for playable mods.

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 am

ApolloHoo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:02 pm
Thanks for your working. May I ask for a tool which can restore smd files to flver files? I want to use it to modify the model in Sekiro for playable mods.
Its much harder than just export data, probably soon we gonna get tools for custom models.

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:10 am

dibe91 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:11 pm
I tried the tool, but it has a problem with the skeleton that reverses the bones of the arms
Well idk, it have problems with skeleton sometimes. I need to import skeleton from hkx instead, gonna be way better anyway. No promises though.

ApolloHoo
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Re: Bloodborne

Post by ApolloHoo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 am

dropoff wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:08 am
ApolloHoo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:02 pm
Thanks for your working. May I ask for a tool which can restore smd files to flver files? I want to use it to modify the model in Sekiro for playable mods.
Its much harder than just export data, probably soon we gonna get tools for custom models.
Thanks! If it works, so that models from other games can be transferred to Sekiro?

User avatar
dropoff
veteran
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dropoff » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am

ApolloHoo wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 am
Thanks! If it works, so that models from other games can be transferred to Sekiro?
Any model : https://youtu.be/tqhtpuPjkZ0

Post Reply