READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

extract game map

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

extract game map

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 am

hello, i'm newbie
I am in need of extracting the game model. I am using Ninja Ripper. But I see it can only produce models in the view. I want the whole map model including architecture, trees, .. which software allows to extract the whole map ?? Thanks for reading
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ad48hp
ultra-n00b

Re: extract game map

Post by ad48hp » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:26 pm

I don't want to play the devil's cock here, but you shall write concrete name of the game and if possible pack the maps and libraries (the one that are used to load the models, if there are none dlls then just the exe) or at least provide a download link.

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by mono24 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote: .. which software allows to extract the whole map ??
You have to be specific in your issue, game name OS/console and such, more details.

NinjaRipper already extracts every geometry that the game has and if its compatible, modern games might not work that easy or at all, but as whole map, if your referring as exactly as it shows in-game with their coordinates in 3D space, then no software exists, it will simply extract every geometry it can but local(centered), that's it.
3D Ripper DX also works for older games, and it will extract what it sees in the viewport, but it will import every new draw extracted also locally(centered), but it will at least have coordinates in place for that specific draw.

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 am

ad48hp wrote:I don't want to play the devil's cock here, but you shall write concrete name of the game and if possible pack the maps and libraries (the one that are used to load the models, if there are none dlls then just the exe) or at least provide a download link.
game 逆水 寒 and download link: http://n.163.com/download/

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 am

mono24 wrote:
Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote: .. which software allows to extract the whole map ??
You have to be specific in your issue, game name OS/console and such, more details.

NinjaRipper already extracts every geometry that the game has and if its compatible, modern games might not work that easy or at all, but as whole map, if your referring as exactly as it shows in-game with their coordinates in 3D space, then no software exists, it will simply extract every geometry it can but local(centered), that's it.
3D Ripper DX also works for older games, and it will extract what it sees in the viewport, but it will import every new draw extracted also locally(centered), but it will at least have coordinates in place for that specific draw.
game 逆水 寒 and download link :http://n.163.com/download/.
Ninja Ripper only allows extracting people, objects, houses, etc. but does not allow the extraction of trees. I want to find a tool to extract both maps like 3D Ripper DX but it does not support directx 11

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by mono24 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 am

Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote: game 逆水 寒 and download link :http://n.163.com/download/.
Ninja Ripper only allows extracting people, objects, houses, etc. but does not allow the extraction of trees. I want to find a tool to extract both maps like 3D Ripper DX but it does not support directx 11
Learn how to edit your posts to add more to your comment, don't double post.
And about your game, unless someone does some heavy reversing your out of luck, we all use what we have and its limited as it is.