How To Use
Run the UniLauncher.exe first. It will show you all the game plugins inside the "Plugins" folder. Select the plugin you want to use and click the "Launch" button.
- Model File : Path of the model file. Use "..." for file browser.
- Skeleton File : Only required if the game uses separate skeleton files for models. Use "..." for file browser.
- Load : Loads the model and shows it in preview window.
- Game specific information.
- NEX : Exports the model in custom binary format (.nex), intended to be loaded by Noesis. Noesis script for this format : Nex Script
- IQE : Exports the model in IQE format. Read here to see how to load IQE : http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=138153#p138153
- Note : Models will be exported into the folder Export.
- Note 2 : Exporting might take some time depending on the game/model. Be patient with it.
Plugins are .dll files that need to placed inside the Plugins folder.
Plugin Download : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/agmytf24e5cja/
- Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls
- Note : Made based on few uploaded samples. Might not work with everything.
- BMS script for .bof archives : BOF Script
- Tool for extracting textures : DotImgEx . Use Compressonator for loading the extracted .dds files.
- BMS script for the archive unpacking : http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13224
- Works with Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker's Memory too, and possibly other Media Vision games.
- BMS script for the archive (.rkv) unpacking : RKV Script