Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Aegis
beginner
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Aegis » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:30 am

47no wrote: Thanks for your answer. So that would be 2 times that I need to use quickbms? I used the quickbms script posted in page 3 to convert the response from fiddler into the sql table. Do I need to use it again on each .unity3d file??
well yeah... after you get your unity3d files after downloading everything, you will need to use again quickbms using the cinderella script (download/file.php?id=12952) to convert a unity3d file then load that in unity studio to export the models to FBX. there's a much faster one, by using CGSS_lz4 (download/file.php?id=13088) just drag the unity3d files to the cgss_lz4 exe and it will do the extraction itself (no need to select script and stuffs, a very friendly program) and you will end up with a filename.unity3d.unity3d (yep that is no typo) load that to unity studio and export the models.

47no
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:36 am

Aegis wrote:
47no wrote: Thanks for your answer. So that would be 2 times that I need to use quickbms? I used the quickbms script posted in page 3 to convert the response from fiddler into the sql table. Do I need to use it again on each .unity3d file??
well yeah... after you get your unity3d files after downloading everything, you will need to use again quickbms using the cinderella script (download/file.php?id=12952) to convert a unity3d file then load that in unity studio to export the models to FBX. there's a much faster one, by using CGSS_lz4 (download/file.php?id=13088) just drag the unity3d files to the cgss_lz4 exe and it will do the extraction itself (no need to select script and stuffs, a very friendly program) and you will end up with a filename.unity3d.unity3d (yep that is no typo) load that to unity studio and export the models.
Well that worked! Thank you! Now I just gotta figure out how to attach the textures to the model, but I'll manage haha

nut
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by nut » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 am

I got my model files all loaded in unity studio just fine, and exported as .fbx, but I can't seem to import them into blender. The error says it doesn't support ASCII fbx files. Has anyone gotten around this? I tried several methods already to convert them to binary fbx files but none of them load in blender.

Aegis
beginner
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Aegis » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:40 pm

nut wrote:I got my model files all loaded in unity studio just fine, and exported as .fbx, but I can't seem to import them into blender. The error says it doesn't support ASCII fbx files. Has anyone gotten around this? I tried several methods already to convert them to binary fbx files but none of them load in blender.
you will need the bos fbx importer/exporter (http://blenderfbx.render.jp/) follow the instructions here (http://blenderfbx.render.jp/install) to open the ascii fbx files. i believe this doesnt work in latest blender (2.79) due to code changes (python 3.5 > 3.6) but is guaranteed to work fin in blender 2.72 (which i use)

47no
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 am

Was anybody able to import the face poses to blender and apply them as blend shapes? Or to unity and use them as animations?

Aegis
beginner
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Aegis » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:11 pm

47no wrote:Was anybody able to import the face poses to blender and apply them as blend shapes? Or to unity and use them as animations?
been trying that as well because its a pain to redo every face poses and expression in MMD but seeing how earlier "researchers" didnt post about that means, the way to import the faces is yet to be discovered or maybe there's no way to import at all.

47no
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:21 am

Aegis wrote:
47no wrote:Was anybody able to import the face poses to blender and apply them as blend shapes? Or to unity and use them as animations?
been trying that as well because its a pain to redo every face poses and expression in MMD but seeing how earlier "researchers" didnt post about that means, the way to import the faces is yet to be discovered or maybe there's no way to import at all.
Yeah, I gave up some days ago and realized it had been quicker if I just recreated the face animations myself, I am onto that now

LiteCheese
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by LiteCheese » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:48 am

Probably not the most efficient way, but here is how I imported facial animations into MMD: https://imgur.com/a/XQZnV
Note when importing into blender, the model was scaled to the original tiny size to get it to work for me.

Thanks to akderebur for the original work.

PS: I named the shape key as right eye based on my right and not the model's right.

User avatar
chrrox
Moderator
Posts: 2552
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 1289 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by chrrox » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 am


47no
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 am

LiteCheese wrote:Probably not the most efficient way, but here is how I imported facial animations into MMD: https://imgur.com/a/XQZnV
Note when importing into blender, the model was scaled to the original tiny size to get it to work for me.

Thanks to akderebur for the original work.

PS: I named the shape key as right eye based on my right and not the model's right.
Thank you! I've been using akderebur's tool too but was trying to apply the exported face pose as .dae to blender. Will try your method!

EDIT: Tried it but seem to have problems when importing the smd into blender, I get the pose upside down, backwards and at chest height, did you encounter this problem?

https://imgur.com/z8bhe1r

LoveLynx
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:30 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by LoveLynx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 am

I'm getting an "Access denied" response, why is that? ;;
(Also hello! I'm new. : D)

LiteCheese
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by LiteCheese » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 am

47no wrote:
Thank you! I've been using akderebur's tool too but was trying to apply the exported face pose as .dae to blender. Will try your method!

EDIT: Tried it but seem to have problems when importing the smd into blender, I get the pose upside down, backwards and at chest height, did you encounter this problem?

https://imgur.com/z8bhe1r
I had that problem too but it worked out fine for me when I scaled mine back to its original size then imported the pose. It might have to do with scaling or some rotation. Not exactly sure.

47no
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:37 am

LoveLynx wrote:
I'm getting an "Access denied" response, why is that? ;;
(Also hello! I'm new. : D)
You gotta make a request through fiddler, check page 3 of this thread

47no
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by 47no » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:06 am

LiteCheese wrote:
47no wrote:
Thank you! I've been using akderebur's tool too but was trying to apply the exported face pose as .dae to blender. Will try your method!

EDIT: Tried it but seem to have problems when importing the smd into blender, I get the pose upside down, backwards and at chest height, did you encounter this problem?

https://imgur.com/z8bhe1r
I had that problem too but it worked out fine for me when I scaled mine back to its original size then imported the pose. It might have to do with scaling or some rotation. Not exactly sure.
What would be the 'original size'? I imported both the head and body into blender directly from the .fbx exported by unity studio, didn't ever resize it.

bokoboko
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:11 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by bokoboko » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:20 am

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble with this.

I'm able to download the manifest with Fiddler, and then download a specific asset from the manifest list using a url like:
http://storage.game.starlight-stage.jp/ ... ee562df73f for 3d_chara_body_3010.unity3d
(I right click > Save > Response > Response body)

And then I use the bms script to decompress it, found here: download/file.php?id=12952
But then when loading it into Unity Studio, it appears empty with "Finished loading 0 files with 0 exportable assets"

Anything I'm doing wrong?

Post Reply