READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Post Reply
Nezara
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:04 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by Nezara » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 am

You've been a member for over a year but 100% of your 2 posts are in this particular topic, which means you fall into the same category as 'I just signed up to ask for stuff'.
its as if I edited my original comment explaining how odd I found that (because I could of sworn I had been active elsewhere), and that my intentions were to release models I was extracting to the public (because its a pain in the ass to get hold of the 2012 version of 3DS max) had not the harddrive I was storing them all on went missing....

anyway, thats enough of this, not going feed this off topic stream of posts. [roll]



Daemon will PM a me link if he wants to or not (would be appreciated!).

If I do get access, Ill make a link to all the content converted (unless there is an issue with that).

Cheers :)

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 am

Vicar Amelia, basic character bodyes, mechanical pack
Image
Image
Image
https://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm

I managed to put the right skeleton but the whole model is a bug. what should I do?

Image

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:39 pm

dibe91 wrote:I managed to put the right skeleton but the whole model is a bug. what should I do?

Image
Wow, what is model number?

So, this is way what I use (never use blender before that)
On this need fix 4 adj bones only
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dCY1qj ... mub5S/view
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

TokiChan wrote: Wow, what is model number?
c1000

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:26 pm

dibe91 wrote:
TokiChan wrote: Wow, what is model number?
c1000
Deletethe wrong skeleton and import Skel.smd with option Make new armature (lower left button)
For Scourge beast (c1000) need be move to Y before armature deform (ctrl+p) and export
This way for all I get
Image

Image
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Any news for DLC? [roll]
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by dibe91 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:04 pm

TokiChan wrote:
dibe91 wrote:
TokiChan wrote: Wow, what is model number?
c1000
Deletethe wrong skeleton and import Skel.smd with option Make new armature (lower left button)
For Scourge beast (c1000) need be move to Y before armature deform (ctrl+p) and export
This way for all I get
Image

Image
Quiet! I already understand how to do it :D

p.s.:I'm also using the same method to solve some problems for the dark souls 3 models :P

fullinu
n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 11:56 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Bloodborne

Post by fullinu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 am

daemon1

I am now able to listen sounds of Choir ambient and `False Hymn` track thanks to thee <:3

Also it's worth mentioning that Bloodborne weapons and sets are now ported as a mods to Skyrim)

lolwatt
veteran
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:23 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by lolwatt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:22 pm

To anyone looking for the files... they were dumped and now are widely available on the internet. :)

Nezara
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:04 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by Nezara » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:13 am

TokiChan wrote:Any news for DLC? [roll]
Because the DLC is downloaded and saved directly onto the PS4's harddrive there is currently no way of retrieving the DLC files. This is due to the PS4's harddrive encryption. I did throw this question to daemon1 and he more or less verified the answer.


Im currently working on Ebrietas, but unpacking Ebrietas animation folder (c2510) crashes the bindertool. So Im looking into manually re-creating a basic skeleton for it (never done rigging so it may take me abit).

ChilliAxe
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:41 am

Re: Bloodborne

Post by ChilliAxe » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:50 am

Nezara wrote:
TokiChan wrote:Any news for DLC? [roll]
Because the DLC is downloaded and saved directly onto the PS4's harddrive there is currently no way of retrieving the DLC files. This is due to the PS4's harddrive encryption. I did throw this question to daemon1 and he more or less verified the answer.


Im currently working on Ebrietas, but unpacking Ebrietas animation folder (c2510) crashes the bindertool. So Im looking into manually re-creating a basic skeleton for it (never done rigging so it may take me abit).
Is it possible to instead use the GOTY version of the game, which includes the DLC on the disc?

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:28 pm

dibe91 wrote:
Quiet! I already understand how to do it :D

p.s.:I'm also using the same method to solve some problems for the dark souls 3 models :P
I too! Examle Sully's beasts :) (big crocodile-rat with fur and gaps ribs)
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by TokiChan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:29 pm

fullinu wrote:daemon1

I am now able to listen sounds of Choir ambient and `False Hymn` track thanks to thee <:3

Also it's worth mentioning that Bloodborne weapons and sets are now ported as a mods to Skyrim)
We work with some porting to Skyrim :)
Example - Hunter set and Cleric beast for werewolf variants..
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

manfightdragon
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:17 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Bloodborne

Post by manfightdragon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I've been able to run the decrypted game on real hardware, so I can restore deleted content to the game and see it running in-game.

I'm posting content on YouTube (starting with the Slug Princess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCXhNIBBcIE) and lots of twitter as well at https://twitter.com/manfightdragon so feel free to follow along and let me know what stuff you wanna see.

Post Reply