READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Armored Warfare .PAK

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
WarLeader
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Russian Federation

Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by WarLeader » Sat May 16, 2015 9:17 pm

crysis 3/warface pak decrypter dont work
pak example
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ck7z ... urces0.pak

WarLeader
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by WarLeader » Tue May 19, 2015 11:10 am

up

Gazyi
n00b
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Gazyi » Sun May 31, 2015 12:28 pm

Can you give us a client installer? Because you can get RSA key only from running application (They're in memory).

Gazyi
n00b
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Gazyi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Got a CBT key yesterday.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hrr09 ... _aw_ru.rar
Can someone with EU/US client try it? It probably will also work. Otherwise, try to dump .exe and find unk_14217C150.

Ruyan
n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Ruyan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Good afternoon gentlemen!

Suddenly in this game texture structure adopt unusual format...
I was completely powerless in the unraveling of the new structure. Perhaps We will be able together to find a solution to this problem?
For example I post the archive containing a set textures of some tank:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/biev3 ... exture.rar
Maybe someone else has already met with a similar case.

Markemp
veteran
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:42 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Markemp » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Ruyan wrote:Good afternoon gentlemen!

Suddenly in this game texture structure adopt unusual format...
I was completely powerless in the unraveling of the new structure. Perhaps We will be able together to find a solution to this problem?
For example I post the archive containing a set textures of some tank:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/biev3 ... exture.rar
Maybe someone else has already met with a similar case.
This is the new texture format for Cryengine games. There is a tool to convert these back into the .dds files that use mipmaps instead of the current format here:

http://www.cryengine.com/community/down ... 528a1bf7e6

Ruyan
n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Ruyan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Markemp wrote:This is the new texture format for Cryengine games. There is a tool to convert these back into the .dds files that use mipmaps instead of the current format here:

http://www.cryengine.com/community/down ... 528a1bf7e6
I thank you! It really works.

wlidcat777
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by wlidcat777 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Gazyi wrote:Got a CBT key yesterday.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hrr09 ... _aw_ru.rar
Can someone with EU/US client try it? It probably will also work. Otherwise, try to dump .exe and find unk_14217C150.
It seems like either NA and RU PTS have changed their encryption. Only RU OBT client is working now.

FoxSingle
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:32 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by FoxSingle » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Gazyi wrote:Got a CBT key yesterday.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hrr09 ... _aw_ru.rar
Can someone with EU/US client try it? It probably will also work. Otherwise, try to dump .exe and find unk_14217C150.

Спасибо, чувак! очень помог!!! От души....

BAKMS
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:46 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by BAKMS » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Markemp wrote:
Ruyan wrote:Good afternoon gentlemen!

Suddenly in this game texture structure adopt unusual format...
I was completely powerless in the unraveling of the new structure. Perhaps We will be able together to find a solution to this problem?
For example I post the archive containing a set textures of some tank:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/biev3 ... exture.rar
Maybe someone else has already met with a similar case.
This is the new texture format for Cryengine games. There is a tool to convert these back into the .dds files that use mipmaps instead of the current format here:

http://www.cryengine.com/community/down ... 528a1bf7e6

I am new to DDS file formats and I was trying to get into the Armored Warfare dds.6 and dds.7 files but not able to.
I tried the file link and got this back.

E:\cap>DDSUnsplit m1a1_treads_d.dds.6 m1a1_treads_d.dds
m1a1_treads_d.dds.6 doesn't appear to be a split DDS file (m1a1_treads_d.dds.6.0 wasn't found)

What am i doing wrong?

User avatar
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 714 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Andrakann » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:35 am

BAKMS wrote:What am i doing wrong?
You'll need all dds mip-maps from 0 to 7 for successfully unsplit.
Unpack both SD and HD textures, put exe and bat inside folder you need to convert, then run bat.
All subfolders is also processed by this method, so if you run UnsplitAllDDS.bat from main folder where's you extracted game files it's takes long enough to unsplit them all. Also same amount of disk space is required (as for splitted dds), but then you can delete old dds.0-7.

BAKMS
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:46 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by BAKMS » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Thank you.

I will try that;but from i remember of the .pak files the files are all .6 and .7 and I am not seeing the 0 - 5 files.
Off hand do remember where the 0 - 5 files are located?

I am specifically going after the M1a1 maps.

User avatar
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 714 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Andrakann » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:13 pm

BAKMS wrote:Thank you.

I will try that;but from i remember of the .pak files the files are all .6 and .7 and I am not seeing the 0 - 5 files.
Off hand do remember where the 0 - 5 files are located?

I am specifically going after the M1a1 maps.
textures-0000.pak - SD-textures 0-5.
textures_hi-0000.pak - HD-textures 6-7.
Good way to detect which .pak contains textures you need is search for files with texture name inside, Total Commander can do this job.
I found text "m1a1_hull_damaged_d" in textures-0012.pak and textures_hi-0018.pak :)

If you convert models with cgf-converter, is good to use switch -objectdir "Q:\!_AW\gamezero" where "Q:\!_AW\gamezero" is your path to extracted game files (with folders "objects" and "textures" inside), this way you'll get correct path to textures inside .mtl-files.
I set cgf-converter.exe as default application for open .cgf, .cga and .chr files, but for adding command line parameter I have to edit windows registry and replace all "D:\Programs\CryEngine\cgf-converter.exe" "%1" with "D:\Programs\CryEngine\cgf-converter.exe" "%1" -objectdir "Q:\!_AW\gamezero" (your paths is differs of course).
After you convert all .cgf, .cga and .chr files in model folder, you'll need to select all materials (by mask *_mtl.mtl), right click selected and open in Notepad++ - this editor can replace text in multiple opened files at once (and folders, but I not test it).
Replace in all opened .mtl files "d 0.0000" to "d 1.0000" for making objects visible (it's transparency parameter).
Then replace (with "regular expressions" checked) "Kd (\d.*$)" by "Kd 1 1 1" for making diffuse colors white.
Also you can replace "diffuse" texture with "decal" texture by replacing "_d.dds" with "_sm.dds" because diffuse textures in game are just masks for shader, but "decal" texture contains scratches and labels:
Image
(white materials slightly toned on this pic in attempt to recreate "jungle" camo from game)

BAKMS
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:46 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by BAKMS » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:26 pm

wow

Thank you.
I will see if i can follow this; but GREAT stuff.

Thank you again.

Markemp
veteran
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:42 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Armored Warfare .PAK

Post by Markemp » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Bah, I have to get that dissolve setting fixed. It should be coming across as 1, but you're right, it's listed as 0. Grr...

Post Reply