Dead Space 3 - Remove/Skip Cutscenes Mod, Even possible?

Need help with your game? Can't get it to run like it should? Ask for help here.
Sai1
ultra-n00b

Dead Space 3 - Remove/Skip Cutscenes Mod, Even possible?

Post by Sai1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:46 pm

I think everyone can agree that Dead Space 3 really lost players due to the lack of skippable cutscenes. The games been out for so long now that if anything close to skipping cutscenes was doable, I think somebody would have did something with it. What's the main reason for this?

willwill
ultra-n00b

Re: Dead Space 3 - Remove/Skip Cutscenes Mod, Even possible?

Post by willwill » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:44 am

One of the most easy and painless approaches would be to use the "CheatEngine" and then do a speed hack on the game.

Not quite useful, I know, but even if you could cut the times in half would be somewhat a gain.

Unless there are some tools that focus only on speed hacks and do not attach debuggers into your game, this would be much better option. :]

Joukre
n00b

Post by Joukre » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:04 pm

speed hack still is better than having to wait the speeches out

Skai
n00b

Post by Skai » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 am

willwill wrote:One of the most easy and painless approaches would be to use the "CheatEngine" and then do a speed hack on the game.

Not quite useful, I know, but even if you could cut the times in half would be somewhat a gain.

Unless there are some tools that focus only on speed hacks and do not attach debuggers into your game, this would be much better option. :]
Tried, but nothing major really changed [roll] However, will try to use it again on other game