Did you know? Xentax started the Unepic SID Channel, that brings the latest music composed for the SID chip! Support us by listening and subscribing! Over 50.000 songs already there!

Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes

Need help with your game? Can't get it to run like it should? Ask for help here.
Sercrets07
ultra-n00b

Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes

Post by Sercrets07 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:56 am

Anyone know about modding Lego games (specifically Lego Batman 2)? When I was younger I amassed hundred of hours into this game, and I feel the 3rd Lego Batman hasn't done it nearly enough justice. I have been contemplating making several mods for this game to give it the proper sequel it deserved. The two main mods I have been contemplating are the following:
1.) Make a mod that adds on to the story, tying up all the loose ends they left drifting about, i.e, what happened to the goons running around Gotham at the end of the game?

2.) Create a mod that adds more puzzles in the open world aspect of the game, giving players ample opportunity to enjoy themselves exploring Gotham.

I have not been able to locate their game engine, the "Gotham variant", and I dont suppose anyone has any Ideas on how all this would be accomplished? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Sercrets07