Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
maltek
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by maltek » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Image
Android
There was no problem in episode 1 but the other sections are unfortunately not working.

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:39 am

We are half through the translation of TWD S3.
I extracted/translated/repacked all the *.landb files in the game but there are still some text that i cannot find to translate.
I can see there are some texts in the *.prop files but i cannot edit them.
And there are also this *.dlog files that i feel like i need to open and translate some texts in it.

How can i open those files? Or what are those files? Some help/explanation would be greatly appreciated !@_@!

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:57 am

Image



I can not decrypt. please! TWD S3

PS: I am Vietnamese. My english is poor :p

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:37 am

binlv wrote: I can not decrypt. please! TWD S3

PS: I am Vietnamese. My english is poor :p
OK... Try This version of TTG TOOL, this vesion can edit all font and text from .font & .landb or langb files
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4aa7e8gi8 ... edition.7z
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:41 am

GHOST DEAD wrote:
binlv wrote: I can not decrypt. please! TWD S3

PS: I am Vietnamese. My english is poor :p
OK... Try This version of TTG TOOL, this vesion can edit all font and text from .font & .landb or langb files
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4aa7e8gi8 ... edition.7z
thank you. But I still get errors, apparently this tool does not support TWD S3

Obviously I copied all .landb files to INPUT, but I still can not decrypt

Image

Image

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:14 pm

What should I do to edit this .font file and repack it. I need to translate it to Vietnamese language. help!


Image

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 am

binlv wrote:What should I do to edit this .font file and repack it. I need to translate it to Vietnamese language. help!
i know! you cant work with ttg tool... right? maybe your windows have a problem :!:
and if you dont have any font for your language... so, give me all characters in your language and give me your .ttf (font file). ok?
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:59 pm

GHOST DEAD wrote:
binlv wrote:What should I do to edit this .font file and repack it. I need to translate it to Vietnamese language. help!
i know! you cant work with ttg tool... right? maybe your windows have a problem :!:
and if you dont have any font for your language... so, give me all characters in your language and give me your .ttf (font file). ok?
If so, then I thank you very much <3
These are the characters of my language:

Code: Select all

!"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@AÁÀẢÃẠĂẮẶBCDĐEÉÈẺẼẸÊẾỀỂỄỆFGHIÍÌỈĨỊJKLMNOÓÒỎÕỌÔỐỒỔỖỘƠỚỜỞỠỢPQRSTUÚÙỦŨỤƯỨỪỬỮỰVWXYÝỲỶỸỴZ[\]^_`aáàảãạăắặbcdđeéèẻẽẹêếềểễệfghiíìỉĩịjklmnoóòỏõọôốồổỗộơớờởỡợpqrstuúùủũụưứừửữựvwxyýỳỷỹỵz{|}~
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2s9lbtdha ... nicode.zip

You can took file font any, but easy reading^^
If you have the free time, you can say how to edit this *.font file?

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm

binlv wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
binlv wrote:What should I do to edit this .font file and repack it. I need to translate it to Vietnamese language. help!
i know! you cant work with ttg tool... right? maybe your windows have a problem :!:
and if you dont have any font for your language... so, give me all characters in your language and give me your .ttf (font file). ok?
If so, then I thank you very much <3
These are the characters of my language:

Code: Select all

!"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@AÁÀẢÃẠĂẮẶBCDĐEÉÈẺẼẸÊẾỀỂỄỆFGHIÍÌỈĨỊJKLMNOÓÒỎÕỌÔỐỒỔỖỘƠỚỜỞỠỢPQRSTUÚÙỦŨỤƯỨỪỬỮỰVWXYÝỲỶỸỴZ[\]^_`aáàảãạăắặbcdđeéèẻẽẹêếềểễệfghiíìỉĩịjklmnoóòỏõọôốồổỗộơớờởỡợpqrstuúùủũụưứừửữựvwxyýỳỷỹỵz{|}~
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2s9lbtdha ... nicode.zip

You can took file font any, but easy reading^^
If you have the free time, you can say how to edit this *.font file?
I will make a font. But tell me your subtitles size ana family font (name font)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Hey guys... I translated the wolf among us and i translated every text in this game...
But i cant edit (your choice) in end of any episode. But i fount this text. Choice texts in choice.prop
I can see this text in hex editor and i want edit them in text files. I want edit this texts in hex editor but my text is beggrer and i cant edit in text... Plus, hex cant support my characters in real type.
Who can help me? For edit choice.prop(convert to text and repack)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:28 pm

GHOST DEAD wrote:
binlv wrote:What should I do to edit this .font file and repack it. I need to translate it to Vietnamese language. help!
i know! you cant work with ttg tool... right? maybe your windows have a problem :!:
and if you dont have any font for your language... so, give me all characters in your language and give me your .ttf (font file). ok?
thank u, I think the subtitle size may be slightly larger than English for easy to read, and Font name is fontvietnam
Another question i can used fonts make by you for all fonts telltale like the wolf among us, ...?

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am

thank u, I think the subtitle size may be slightly larger than English for easy to read, and Font name is fontvietnam
Another question i can used fonts make by you for all fonts telltale like the wolf among us, ...?[/quote]

no! just for newer games. like Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy The Telltale Series or other newer games... i send your font 1 day latar. ok?
and this font can use no the wolf among us or old games.
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:02 am

GHOST DEAD wrote:thank u, I think the subtitle size may be slightly larger than English for easy to read, and Font name is fontvietnam
Another question i can used fonts make by you for all fonts telltale like the wolf among us, ...?

ok thank u, later day I will download

but that font as TWD S1, TWD S2 .. not used??

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:55 am

binlv wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:thank u, I think the subtitle size may be slightly larger than English for easy to read, and Font name is fontvietnam
Another question i can used fonts make by you for all fonts telltale like the wolf among us, ...?

ok thank u, later day I will download

but that font as TWD S1, TWD S2 .. not used??
no. not working on old games.
i upload your font today. font is done :]
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:03 am

GHOST DEAD wrote:
binlv wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:thank u, I think the subtitle size may be slightly larger than English for easy to read, and Font name is fontvietnam
Another question i can used fonts make by you for all fonts telltale like the wolf among us, ...?

ok thank u, later day I will download

but that font as TWD S1, TWD S2 .. not used??
no. not working on old games.
i upload your font today. font is done :]
I want to create font old game!
Can you do a tutorial for me to create that font?

Post Reply