Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 am

binlv wrote:I want to create font old game!
Can you do a tutorial for me to create that font?
sorry but nobody cant import new characters in old games. like wolf among us and other games...(sam and max, The Walking Dead Season 2 and...)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:21 am

hey guys... I need Font Studio and I cant find this app...
please someone share this tool to me! (Font Studio Bitmap Font Generator)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 am

GHOST DEAD wrote:hey guys... I need Font Studio and I cant find this app...
please someone share this tool to me! (Font Studio Bitmap Font Generator)
Is bitmap font generator?

http://www.programmingmoney.com/custom- ... or-libgdx/

sergop
beginner
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by sergop » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm

hi guys i am from bulgaria and i am trying to translate game of thrones but i cant edit fonts i dont know how to do it so can someone help me

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:31 am

binlv wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:hey guys... I need Font Studio and I cant find this app...
please someone share this tool to me! (Font Studio Bitmap Font Generator)
Is bitmap font generator?

http://www.programmingmoney.com/custom- ... or-libgdx/
No man... I need font studio for this work
Who can share this app?
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

sergop
beginner
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by sergop » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm

hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:14 am

sergop wrote:hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language
no no no! guys... we need (font studio)
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

Sajjad Rahim
advanced
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by Sajjad Rahim » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 am

GHOST DEAD wrote:
sergop wrote:hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language
no no no! guys... we need (font studio)
here font studio

https://mega.nz/#!2AEQmZ7b!0cvTm3mBYDrn ... AdPp5uLRB4

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Sajjad Rahim wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
sergop wrote:hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language
no no no! guys... we need (font studio)
here font studio

https://mega.nz/#!2AEQmZ7b!0cvTm3mBYDrn ... AdPp5uLRB4
Thanks...
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

binlv
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 am

Image

Why am i getting this error on TWD s3??

Zhilian
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by Zhilian » Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 am

sergop wrote:hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language
Hi Sergop. Send me the font files and characters you want to have in the fonts. I will create new fonts for your language.

BTW, doesn´t it same like russian characters?

sergop
beginner
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by sergop » Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 pm

thx for doing it
here are all fonts i could find https://files.fm/u/82phj89d#_
how to send u all characters from font studio or to write them here
btw they are similar but russian fonts miss 1 character and have 2 extra that we dont use

Zhilian
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by Zhilian » Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm

sergop wrote:thx for doing it
here are all fonts i could find https://files.fm/u/82phj89d#_
how to send u all characters from font studio or to write them here
btw they are similar but russian fonts miss 1 character and have 2 extra that we dont use
OK.
I´ll let you know when I create these fonts.

Which character the russian font missing? Maybe I can only redraw it and change some letter.

binlv
advanced
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by binlv » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:26 am

I want to know " you are dead" where file, because I want to edit it
Image

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate

Post by GHOST DEAD » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:02 am

binlv wrote:I want to know " you are dead" where file, because I want to edit it
Image
in ui_death_english.landb
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

Post Reply