The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Batman: The Telltale Series (Android)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
seonply
n00b

Batman: The Telltale Series (Android)

Post by seonply » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:45 am

Hi xentax dudes. I want to translate Batman Telltale S. Android version. But I don't know how to repack it. I used ttarchext.exe for extract the files. And I tried -b -V 7 60 method for repack it. But it didn't work. (I think the files are compressed) Anyone help me please? Thank you for read. :roll:

ikskoks

Re: Batman: The Telltale Series (Android)

Post by ikskoks » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:54 pm

What do you mean by "it didn't work"? Did you get some error messages?

seonply
n00b

Post by seonply » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:37 pm

ikskoks wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:54 pm
What do you mean by "it didn't work"? Did you get some error messages?
For example, I used -b -V 7 60 to rebuild episode 2. But the game stays on the black screen. And the episode doesn't start.

Then I noticed that the archive was compressed. I also tried TtgTools for rebuild. And agan just black screen.

Here is the ep 2 data file if you can help me.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y2aym3kw ... arch2/file

ikskoks

Post by ikskoks » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:37 pm

Which version of ttarchext and ttg tools are you using?

Also, you should choose proper version of the archive and select "Encrypt archive" if it is needed.

seonply
n00b

Post by seonply » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:59 pm

ikskoks wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:37 pm
Which version of ttarchext and ttg tools are you using?

Also, you should choose proper version of the archive and select "Encrypt archive" if it is needed.
Ttg tools 1.0.6 and ttarchext is latest version. I've tried 'encrypt archive' and other methods. But again game stuck on black screen.

I wonder, ttarchext can decompress 'compressed archives'. So is there a method to compress it back?

ikskoks

Post by ikskoks » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:35 pm

I've tried 'encrypt archive' and other methods. But again game stuck on black screen.
Then I would say that you have issue with your source files, not with archive itself.
Try to do only very small change first - like changing one letter only in some random word and try to check this change in game.

There is also a possibility that there is something wrong with the tool.
When everything else fails, you can always raise an issue on github if you are 100% sure that it is some error.

seonply
n00b

Post by seonply » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:43 pm

ikskoks wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:35 pm
I've tried 'encrypt archive' and other methods. But again game stuck on black screen.
Then I would say that you have issue with your source files, not with archive itself.
Try to do only very small change first - like changing one letter only in some random word and try to check this change in game.

There is also a possibility that there is something wrong with the tool.
When everything else fails, you can always raise an issue on github if you are 100% sure that it is some error.
Thank you for answering and helping. Actually, I tried rebuilding the archive without making any changes. And the game always stuck on the black screen. I think I need to send a message to the ttg tool maker. Again thank you for answer. ❤️ You are the best. ^^ If I find an answer I'll post it here.