Dishonored Translation of Fonts

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
DanielF
ultra-n00b

Dishonored Translation of Fonts

Post by DanielF » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello! I have a few problems with translating of Dishonored. I know that game uses Emerge BF font, but Russian version uses another font. So I want to make a Cyrillic version of Emerge BF (Actually, I already made it) I just don't know how to put my font into the game.
As I know fonts are situated in "DisFonts_SF.upk", "DisFonts_LRUS.upk", "DisFonts_LCZEHUNPOL.upk". The first one is English, the second - Russian and the third - Czech, Hungarian and Polish. There are also "UI_Loading_..." files for these languages, but I don't know what they do.
I hope that somebody can help me.

DanielF
ultra-n00b

Re: Dishonored Translation of Fonts

Post by DanielF » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 pm

I have found Japanese Unofficial Localization and there are "DisFonts.upk", "UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk", INT folder that contains UI texts and script folders that contains subtitles. So I have to work with "DisFonts.upk", "UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk", but I don't know what "UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk" is.

ripper
ultra-n00b

Re: Dishonored Translation of Fonts

Post by ripper » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:12 pm

DanielF wrote:I have found Japanese Unofficial Localization and there are "DisFonts.upk", "UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk", INT folder that contains UI texts and script folders that contains subtitles. So I have to work with "DisFonts.upk", "UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk", but I don't know what "UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk" is.
DisFonts.upk — contains Chalet Comprime and Emerge fonts as ttf imported to GFX lib. You can modify libs with FFDEC.
UI_Loading_SF_LOC_INT.upk — contains Chalet Comprime and Emerge fonts as image + binary map.
If you need import files send me PM. I'll help you when i can.
Impossible is nothing.