Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Localization

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
elybelbely
beginner

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Localization

Post by elybelbely » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 am

Any tool for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey? need to translate tests and subtitles. And does the game support rtl languages like Arabic?

Seems I have to edit .bk2 files. any tool to edit?

pineapples721
beginner

Re: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Localization

Post by pineapples721 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:16 pm

elybelbely wrote:Any tool for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey? need to translate tests and subtitles. And does the game support rtl languages like Arabic?

.bk2 files are Bink (2) video files. Bink is a proprietary video format, therefore, you cannot edit these files.

Yes, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey supports Arabic.

Also, I will look into the subtitle files. As of now, no information is known about any of the game's files.

elybelbely
beginner

Re: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Localization

Post by elybelbely » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:57 pm

pineapples721 wrote:
elybelbely wrote:Any tool for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey? need to translate tests and subtitles. And does the game support rtl languages like Arabic?

.bk2 files are Bink (2) video files. Bink is a proprietary video format, therefore, you cannot edit these files.

Yes, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey supports Arabic.

Also, I will look into the subtitle files. As of now, no information is known about any of the game's files.
yea, got the first one. and yea, i cant find anything for this game. if u did, please tell us. tnx.