translating hellblade senua's sacrifice to my own language

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
elybelbely
beginner

translating hellblade senua's sacrifice to my own language

Post by elybelbely » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:22 pm

hi,
I want to translate hellblade senua's sacrifice to my own language but I cant find localization folder or anything to edit
how can I do this?

GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: translating hellblade senua's sacrifice to my own langua

Post by GHOST DEAD » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:48 pm

elybelbely wrote:hi,
I want to translate hellblade senua's sacrifice to my own language but I cant find localization folder or anything to edit
how can I do this?
Your game Have .PAK Files or Not?
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

elybelbely
beginner

Post by elybelbely » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:11 pm

GHOST DEAD wrote:
elybelbely wrote:hi,
how can I do this?
Your game Have .PAK Files or Not?
Yes, It does

elybelbely
beginner

Post by elybelbely » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Ok, sounds great...
I unpacked .PAK file from this path : Game installed folder/HellbladeGame/Content/Paks/HellbladeGame-WindowsNoEditor.pak
I unpacked it to another drive to not make this folder busy. so... then I found game texts here : HellbladeGame/Content/Localization/Game/en/Game.locres
then I export this .locres file using "Unreal Engine 4 .locres (Text tool by swuforce)" and did some edits and then just import it to a NEW_Game.locres file.
I have a problem now. I dont know what to do with this edited file. how can I use it to make the game read this new one not that is in .PAK file?
I just went to my Game installed folder and even there wasn't a folder named "Content" in "HellbladeGame" folder, I simply made this path by adding folders : HellbladeGame/Content/Localization/Game/en
... and paste my new Game.locres file there. but still the game is using Game.locres that is in .PAK file not my new file.
How can I fix it?

Ren07
advanced

Post by Ren07 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm

elybelbely wrote:Ok, sounds great...
I unpacked .PAK file from this path : Game installed folder/HellbladeGame/Content/Paks/HellbladeGame-WindowsNoEditor.pak
I unpacked it to another drive to not make this folder busy. so... then I found game texts here : HellbladeGame/Content/Localization/Game/en/Game.locres
then I export this .locres file using "Unreal Engine 4 .locres (Text tool by swuforce)" and did some edits and then just import it to a NEW_Game.locres file.
I have a problem now. I dont know what to do with this edited file. how can I use it to make the game read this new one not that is in .PAK file?
I just went to my Game installed folder and even there wasn't a folder named "Content" in "HellbladeGame" folder, I simply made this path by adding folders : HellbladeGame/Content/Localization/Game/en
... and paste my new Game.locres file there. but still the game is using Game.locres that is in .PAK file not my new file.
How can I fix it?
PM me.
I'll help you with repack.