Mad Max Game Localization Files

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
Meka33
ultra-n00b

Mad Max Game Localization Files

Post by Meka33 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:31 am

I want to localize mad max but i couldn't find the right tools. The game has .arc files. Essipecially i need a arctool which i can use. Some people tried to localize but couldn't manage. But that was almost 2 years ago. Please, help ne on this.

GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Mad Max Game Localization Files

Post by GHOST DEAD » Wed May 23, 2018 4:40 am

Meka33 wrote:I want to localize mad max but i couldn't find the right tools. The game has .arc files. Essipecially i need a arctool which i can use. Some people tried to localize but couldn't manage. But that was almost 2 years ago. Please, help ne on this.
Use a QuickBMS script for this game(.arc)... You can find this script in this forum
And use swforce script for .stringlookup files, and sounds are FSB and you can change it with some tools in Nexus forum, and go to zenhax and you can find a way to edit font, i dont have time to set all link for you, sorry about that
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

Meka33
ultra-n00b

Re: Mad Max Game Localization Files

Post by Meka33 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Which bms i have to use? I tried JC2 but, i think it didn't work. Or i unpacked wrong files. Anyway, which one i have to use?