Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
Post Reply
Kerem123
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by Kerem123 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:59 pm

I Want To Translate Walking Dead Survival Instinct.
Please Help.=)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zkfmgiylx ... NGUAGE.POD

ponaromixxx
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by ponaromixxx » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:08 am


Kerem123
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by Kerem123 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Man How Can I Download This Tool ?

ponaromixxx
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by ponaromixxx » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:51 am

Kerem123 wrote:Man How Can I Download This Tool ?
QuickBMS: quickbms.zip + Script: POD extractor (versions 2, 3 & 5) + Game *.pod

1) Create a text document, enter the script in it
2) Run quickbms.exe, specify a script, specify the archive of the game * .pod, specify where to save.

Kerem123
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by Kerem123 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm

ponaromixxx wrote:
Kerem123 wrote:Man How Can I Download This Tool ?
QuickBMS: quickbms.zip + Script: POD extractor (versions 2, 3 & 5) + Game *.pod

1) Create a text document, enter the script in it
2) Run quickbms.exe, specify a script, specify the archive of the game * .pod, specify where to save.
Your Program Is Give Me This Error_

the reimport option acts as a reimporter and so you cannot reinsert a
file if it's bigger than the original otherwise it will overwrite the
rest of the archive or cannot be loaded correctly:

new size: 6219 (6219 uncompressed)
old size: 6125 (6125 uncompressed)

do you want to skip this file? (y/N/force)
y will continue with the next file
N (default) will terminate QuickBMS
force will force the reimporting of the file

How Can I Fix This Error ?

ponaromixxx
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by ponaromixxx » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Kerem123 wrote: Your Program Is Give Me This Error_

the reimport option acts as a reimporter and so you cannot reinsert a
file if it's bigger than the original otherwise it will overwrite the
rest of the archive or cannot be loaded correctly:

new size: 6219 (6219 uncompressed)
old size: 6125 (6125 uncompressed)

do you want to skip this file? (y/N/force)
y will continue with the next file
N (default) will terminate QuickBMS
force will force the reimporting of the file

How Can I Fix This Error ?

Do not exceed the size or make it smaller with the replaced file

Kerem123
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by Kerem123 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 pm

ponaromixxx wrote:
Kerem123 wrote: Your Program Is Give Me This Error_

the reimport option acts as a reimporter and so you cannot reinsert a
file if it's bigger than the original otherwise it will overwrite the
rest of the archive or cannot be loaded correctly:

new size: 6219 (6219 uncompressed)
old size: 6125 (6125 uncompressed)

do you want to skip this file? (y/N/force)
y will continue with the next file
N (default) will terminate QuickBMS
force will force the reimporting of the file

How Can I Fix This Error ?

Do not exceed the size or make it smaller with the replaced file


Thanks For Your Help Buddy,I Have A Last Question =D
msglist File not translated in The Game.How Can I Fix =)

Kerem123
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Can I Unpack POD File ?

Post by Kerem123 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 pm

ponaromixxx wrote:
Kerem123 wrote: Your Program Is Give Me This Error_

the reimport option acts as a reimporter and so you cannot reinsert a
file if it's bigger than the original otherwise it will overwrite the
rest of the archive or cannot be loaded correctly:

new size: 6219 (6219 uncompressed)
old size: 6125 (6125 uncompressed)

do you want to skip this file? (y/N/force)
y will continue with the next file
N (default) will terminate QuickBMS
force will force the reimporting of the file


How Can I Fix This Error ?

Do not exceed the size or make it smaller with the replaced file

Answer BRO?

Post Reply