Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

INT FILE

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
Post Reply
Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 am

hey guys ... i try Translation afterfall insanity to arabic but it is no way ... all time i try change font to arabic appear to me in subitile BBBBBBBBBBB

Taner038
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Taner038 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:59 am

Open INT file with Not Pad ++

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:32 am

i opened int with notepad++ and i change subtitle and i add characters arabic with (JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler) but still appear BBBBBBBB in subtitle in all games

User avatar
delutto
veteran
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:20 am
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by delutto » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 am

Subtitles are in UPK files.

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:14 am

delutto wrote:Subtitles are in UPK files.
Screenshot - 10_18_2017 , 12_08_23 PM.png
i think subtite here ... u know any tools can unpack SoundNodeWave ... or change it to txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
MajKSA
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by MajKSA » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Mostafa MandoO wrote:
i think subtite here ... u know any tools can unpack SoundNodeWave ... or change it to txt
try swuforce scripts (i'm not sure if it supports this game)
attached or from here (All his scripts) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lpJT2c3Uk0
(u need to install AutoIt v3 to run it https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/)

it worked with some of Unreal Engine 3 games,
run unreal_loc_int_export (select a folder and it will convert all *.SoundNodeWave to *.txt),
import later with unreal_loc_int_import_INT_unicode.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MajKSA on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm

MajKSA wrote:
Mostafa MandoO wrote:
i think subtite here ... u know any tools can unpack SoundNodeWave ... or change it to txt
try swuforce scripts (i'm not sure if it supports this game)
attached or from here (All his scripts) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lpJT2c3Uk0
(u need to install AutoIt v3 to run it [umode=view&id=13466&sid=b8b4c35bfaad95248199d0106f111592rl]https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/[/url])

i try but i have empty text
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
MajKSA
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by MajKSA » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 pm

can you please upload a sample (the folder MagdaVo_wave).
(i'm not a programmer but i will try to modify it)

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:30 pm

MajKSA wrote:can you please upload a sample (the folder MagdaVo_wave).
(i'm not a programmer but i will try to modify it)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... EVwQnB6X2M

This is first scene in game

User avatar
MajKSA
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by MajKSA » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Mostafa MandoO wrote:
MajKSA wrote:can you please upload a sample (the folder MagdaVo_wave).
(i'm not a programmer but i will try to modify it)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... EVwQnB6X2M

This is first scene in game
I can't download it, the link is protected :D (need permission from googledrive) ... u can upload it using the forum attachments.
or upload it on the best site in the world http://www.mediafire.com/ :)

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:16 pm

MajKSA wrote:
Mostafa MandoO wrote:
MajKSA wrote:can you please upload a sample (the folder MagdaVo_wave).
(i'm not a programmer but i will try to modify it)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... EVwQnB6X2M

This is first scene in game
I can't download it, the link is protected :D (need permission from googledrive) ... u can upload it using the forum attachments.
or upload it on the best site in the world http://www.mediafire.com/ :)
oh i'm so sry i upload it again in mediafire

https://www.mediafire.com/file/abs1ohd1 ... O_WAVE.rar

User avatar
MajKSA
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by MajKSA » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 am

Good news :) :
Export script is done.
import script is done.

(this is only for Afterfall Insanity, will likely not work with other games).
attached below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MajKSA on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:24 pm

MajKSA wrote:Good news :) :
Export script is done.
import script is done.

(this is only for Afterfall Insanity, will likely not work with other games).
attached below.
thank you very much for your help but unfortunately still subtitile BBBBBBBBBBB in whole game
and i have this massage when i try import any txt
i try also just export and import without edit anything and still appear this massage

download/file.php?mode=view&id=13471
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
MajKSA
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by MajKSA » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Mostafa MandoO wrote:thank you very much for your help but unfortunately still subtitile BBBBBBBBBBB in whole game
and i have this massage when i try import any txt
i try also just export and import without edit anything and still appear this massage
About the error message:
you can ignore the error message because the import process is done :) and this message tells you that It is finished. :D
(anyway re-download the file above "Afterfall Insanity SoundNodeWave Export Import.zip" I updated it.)

About the "BBBBBBBBBBB" problem in Arabic:
BEFORE you translate a *.INT file open it with Notepad++ and go to "Encoding" -> and check "Encode in UCS-2 LE BOM", then translate the file and test it.
(if it did not work try with "Encode in UTF-8". change the encoding before the translation not after.)

Mostafa MandoO
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: INT FILE

Post by Mostafa MandoO » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 am

MajKSA wrote:
Mostafa MandoO wrote:thank you very much for your help but unfortunately still subtitile BBBBBBBBBBB in whole game
and i have this massage when i try import any txt
i try also just export and import without edit anything and still appear this massage
About the error message:
you can ignore the error message because the import process is done :) and this message tells you that It is finished. :D
(anyway re-download the file above "Afterfall Insanity SoundNodeWave Export Import.zip" I updated it.)

About the "BBBBBBBBBBB" problem in Arabic:
BEFORE you translate a *.INT file open it with Notepad++ and go to "Encoding" -> and check "Encode in UCS-2 LE BOM", then translate the file and test it.
(if it did not work try with "Encode in UTF-8". change the encoding before the translation not after.)
download/file.php?mode=view&id=13480

i try but no way i think this game unable support arabic yet :[ :[ :[
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply