Page 3 of 3

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:37 pm
by arashwave
GHOST DEAD wrote:hey guys! please dont help to arashwave and relaxfun in this forum... they translate games for money! i mean, they using our help to get money! thats a robby! this guys do that for money!
We are translating thousands of thousands line to a language that no one is trying to translate it. We use free tools to make something biger. It's like making video games with free game enginer ( games such as Hellblade senua's sacrifice, Bioshock Infinite, Batman arkham knight,
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S battleground and etc. They all made by Unreal engine which is a free engine. And it's not robbery at all.

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:43 am
by flatz
Fonts repacker/text encoder: https://yadi.sk/d/_GkpByQw3MXjag (works on Windows 10 at least)
Extract font layouts and textures (in .dds format) using public tools (UnityEx, for example) into proper directories (see needed names in config.ini), put .ttf fonts that you want to use (also see config.ini) and run generate command using crafted config.ini, then grab newly generated layouts/textures and put them back into archives using the same tool.

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 am
by GHOST DEAD
flatz wrote:Fonts repacker/text encoder: https://yadi.sk/d/_GkpByQw3MXjag (works on Windows 10 at least)
Extract font layouts and textures (in .dds format) using public tools (UnityEx, for example) into proper directories (see needed names in config.ini), put .ttf fonts that you want to use (also see config.ini) and run generate command using crafted config.ini, then grab newly generated layouts/textures and put them back into archives using the same tool.
dude... font repacker? good... but game using ttf font like real character...
and in unity engine, when a character cant find in main font, font will turn in Arial and we can change this Font name in a hex editor ( from exe file, find arial and repalce with another)
some enginers know what i said about shadres files

good luck and many thanks for this great work :)

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:33 pm
by flatz
GHOST DEAD
Yea, I know about this method too but I don't prefer methods that needs executable modifications.

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 pm
by GHOST DEAD
flatz wrote:GHOST DEAD
Yea, I know about this method too but I don't prefer methods that needs executable modifications.
so... I have some version from this game
tool just can work on steam release...
can't work on cracked or edition versions
i tested but some version doesnt have some shareassets files or name are Different in other version...

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:45 pm
by flatz
GHOST DEAD wrote:i tested but some version doesnt have some shareassets files or name are Different in other version...
It's not a problem, just find assets that are needed for your specific game release, could be done easily. My config.ini is just a sample file, you may modify it for your needs as you want, there are a tons of parameters that could be tweaked. In theory it's even not LIS specific tool and you may use it for everything else (the only problem is layout format for that game).

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:01 am
by GHOST DEAD
no dude.... You didn't understand what i meant
i found all needed files...
but i get this error in CMD or .bat file
errorr picture: https://pasteboard.co/HdMzgkH.png

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:59 pm
by DeathScreen213
LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM with dlc Farewell.
All fonts in one texture. It's in the Data\StreamingAssets\Bundles\UI\__F3C14028.bytes
Here is the binary font (40 bytes for one character) and texture for who need to translate this game.
All_Fonts
P/s: sorry for my bad english.

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:07 am
by nguyentu22995
I downloaded the listool and extracted it. But when I run the program, nothing happens. Please help me :(
I use windows 10.