READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

[PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
halfway
beginner
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:50 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by halfway » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:39 pm

thank you about font but this error already are in my cmd
sorry about my bad english

rex2630
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by rex2630 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi. I doing translation. How can i change font in game? Thanks for reply.

Darkness9898
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by Darkness9898 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:44 pm

flatz wrote:Just updated a tool to support both encoding and decoding of subtitles and just raw binaries (used for scripts). All texts uses UTF-8 encoding and *nix new lines. Here is an updated version of a tool (arguments were changed, see usage):
https://yadi.sk/d/_GkpByQw3MXjag
I've also made an executable bundle for Windows as well as included a source code.

All texts are stored in subtitles, english texts are duplicated in scripts too but they shouldn't be changed (no reason to do that at all).
I did not understand how to use software. I run a listool and nothing happens ... I'm grateful for the explanation

paiduser
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by paiduser » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Ren07 wrote:Hello.
Does anybody know how to edit LSB files? I need your help.
Thank you.
can u send the rest of the localization file?
the subtitles in my game are in Russian

muslimcyberbjb
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: Indonesian
Contact:

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by muslimcyberbjb » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image


Its work it for me... In Translation to Indonesian Language.
Web Official : http://www.igtcteam.net
Fanspage : http://www.facebook.com/IGTC.Team
--------------------------------
INDONESIAN GAME TRANSLATOR COMMUNITY

Darkness9898
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by Darkness9898 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:08 pm

muslimcyberbjb wrote:

Its work it for me... In Translation to Indonesian Language.
Tell me please how you unpacked and packed .lsb files

paiduser
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by paiduser » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 pm

if someone please can send the lsb files of english

User avatar
makcar
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by makcar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 am

Darkness9898 wrote: Tell me please how you unpacked and packed .lsb files
http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?p=26174#p26174

flatz
advanced
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 am
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by flatz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Font rebuilder is almost finished, here are some examples of cyrillic fonts and russian texts (using google translation, fonts here are just for testing):

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
makcar
veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by makcar » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:12 pm

flatz wrote:Font rebuilder is almost finished, here are some examples of cyrillic fonts and russian texts (using google translation, fonts here are just for testing):
Try this font

flatz
advanced
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 am
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by flatz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:19 pm

makcar wrote:
flatz wrote:Font rebuilder is almost finished, here are some examples of cyrillic fonts and russian texts (using google translation, fonts here are just for testing):
Try this font
Nice, thank you. I've searched this font but with no luck. :) Do you have HelvetiHand/HelvetiHandItalic with cyrillic characters too? If so, would you mind to share them too?

arashwave
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by arashwave » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 pm

flatz wrote:
makcar wrote:
flatz wrote:Font rebuilder is almost finished, here are some examples of cyrillic fonts and russian texts (using google translation, fonts here are just for testing):
Try this font
Nice, thank you. I've searched this font but with no luck. :) Do you have HelvetiHand/HelvetiHandItalic with cyrillic characters too? If so, would you mind to share them too?
Hi
Thanks for your lsb encoder and decoder. You said you finished the font rebuilder. Can you put it in this forum? we really need your font rebuilder. thanks again

flatz
advanced
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 am
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by flatz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:21 pm

arashwave wrote:Thanks for your lsb encoder and decoder. You said you finished the font rebuilder. Can you put it in this forum? we really need your font rebuilder. thanks again
I'm not planning to release it until our guys release russian localization, not sure if it will be just a single episode or all episodes at once.

arashwave
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by arashwave » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:59 am

flatz wrote:
arashwave wrote:Thanks for your lsb encoder and decoder. You said you finished the font rebuilder. Can you put it in this forum? we really need your font rebuilder. thanks again
I'm not planning to release it until our guys release russian localization, not sure if it will be just a single episode or all episodes at once.
Can you at least tell us how to change the fallback font? We really need your help. Thanks

User avatar
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: [PC] Life is Strange: Before the Storm (*.lsb)

Post by GHOST DEAD » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:57 am

hey guys! please dont help to arashwave and relaxfun in this forum... they translate games for money! i mean, they using our help to get money! thats a robby! this guys do that for money!
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

Post Reply