life is strange translate (help)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
GHOST DEAD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: life is strange translate (help)

Post by GHOST DEAD » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:45 am

Tabo8226 wrote:Hello Guys, I need some help with fonts, first time shadowlonely1989 and GHOST DEAD helped me, but unfortunately they have their own bussiness and doesn't have time to help me once more :(
in the attached file are fonts and characters which I need to use. We almost completed translating 1 chapter and we need to test, but without fonts it can't be done, I hope someone will help me

Thank you for your effort guys!
i send you a private-massage... read it
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad

Tabo8226
n00b

Post by Tabo8226 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:45 am

GHOST DEAD wrote:
Tabo8226 wrote:Hello Guys, I need some help with fonts, first time shadowlonely1989 and GHOST DEAD helped me, but unfortunately they have their own bussiness and doesn't have time to help me once more :(
in the attached file are fonts and characters which I need to use. We almost completed translating 1 chapter and we need to test, but without fonts it can't be done, I hope someone will help me

Thank you for your effort guys!
i send you a private-massage... read it
Thank you my! I replied.

sergop
beginner

Post by sergop » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi, guys, can you help me out? I need to make new fonts or edit these that I already use for Life is strange cuz the text in Max's diary can't show cuz it's too long. I'm using the russian fonts. I found some tools to extract from the font files but I have no idea how to edit them. I'll add all the files that i used below.
http://www.filedropper.com/lifeisstrange