READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

splinter cell conviction(PC)

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
User avatar
Skrillex
advanced
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by Skrillex » Sun May 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Skrillex wrote:UP.

User avatar
Skrillex
advanced
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by Skrillex » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:31 pm

Anyone???

User avatar
Skrillex
advanced
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by Skrillex » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Anyone?

WRS
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 601
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 am
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by WRS » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:20 am

pm me the samples if you're still interested in translating.
Useful tool links:

szogyenyi
n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by szogyenyi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:36 am

You should contact with Hunositok Team. I think Konyak could help you. They made the Hungarian translation of this game.

User avatar
evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by evin » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:39 am

The original text files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/495 ... tax/SCC.7z!
I can try to help you in the translation if I can (it was 4 years ago the last time I worked on this), but I cannot share the tools.

User avatar
Skrillex
advanced
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by Skrillex » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:12 am

evin wrote:The original text files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/495 ... tax/SCC.7z!
I can try to help you in the translation if I can (it was 4 years ago the last time I worked on this), but I cannot share the tools.
Why you can't? This game already going to RIP.

User avatar
evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by evin » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Skrillex wrote:
evin wrote:The original text files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/495 ... tax/SCC.7z!
I can try to help you in the translation if I can (it was 4 years ago the last time I worked on this), but I cannot share the tools.
Why you can't? This game already going to RIP.
Because not I made the tool, and I'm not authorized to share with anyone.

User avatar
Skrillex
advanced
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by Skrillex » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:52 pm

evin wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
evin wrote:The original text files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/495 ... tax/SCC.7z!
I can try to help you in the translation if I can (it was 4 years ago the last time I worked on this), but I cannot share the tools.
Why you can't? This game already going to RIP.
Because not I made the tool, and I'm not authorized to share with anyone.
If authorized share with anyone, than how do you got the damn tool? or bulgarians how to found?

User avatar
evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by evin » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Skrillex wrote:If authorized share with anyone, than how do you got the damn tool? or bulgarians how to found?
Look, do you need my help to put back your translation into the game or not? Make a decision!
Send me back the xml files, if the translation is done.

desperado
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by desperado » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:44 pm

evin wrote:
Skrillex wrote:If authorized share with anyone, than how do you got the damn tool? or bulgarians how to found?
Look, do you need my help to put back your translation into the game or not? Make a decision!
Send me back the xml files, if the translation is done.
Don't help him i think, he is very rude.

User avatar
Skrillex
advanced
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: splinter cell conviction(PC)

Post by Skrillex » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 pm

desperado wrote:
Don't help him i think, he is very rude.

You're wrong i'm not rude. I mean if owner's doesn't share this tool with anyone than how did he get this tool? I'm only use this tool to translate game. Not a bank robbing.

And game is going to RIP, this tool matter for who?

Post Reply