Page 1 of 1

Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:59 am
by HAIDER6222354
hi

this file loc-int.umd for language in SC Blacklist i a try with iaa_unpacker but cant extract it

???

this loc-int.umd
http://ps3gameroom.net/upme/uploads/1398225540561.zip

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 pm
by swuforce
There is a method, but only with size limit.
Unpack attached file to a folder and put the tools there: aluigi's quickbms and offzip, Gildor's unumd.

For loc umd:
Drag it to !export_loc. Files unpacked to loc-... folder. Edit them, but size can't be bigger than original, or reimport not work.
Drag it to !import_loc for reimport.

For ingame text: (they are in ...strm_b.umd files)
Drag umd to !export_text. The xml files size can't be bigger than original, or reimport not work.
Drag umd to !import_text for reimport.

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 pm
by HAIDER6222354
swuforce wrote:There is a method, but only with size limit.
Unpack attached file to a folder and put the tools there: aluigi's quickbms and offzip, Gildor's unumd.

For loc umd:
Drag it to !export_loc. Files unpacked to loc-... folder. Edit them, but size can't be bigger than original, or reimport not work.
Drag it to !import_loc for reimport.

For ingame text: (they are in ...strm_b.umd files)
Drag umd to !export_text. The xml files size can't be bigger than original, or reimport not work.
Drag umd to !import_text for reimport.
thanks for this worked

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 pm
by HAIDER6222354
but how can i find font file or edit it

edit : I FIND gfxfontlib.gfx in dynamicxbox.umd but i cant unpack or repack
Image

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 pm
by swuforce
HAIDER6222354 wrote:but how can i find font file or edit it

edit : I FIND gfxfontlib.gfx in dynamicxbox.umd but i cant unpack or repack
Replace the scb_unp.bms file with the attached one, and drop it on !export_loc
If no work send the file to me, try to take a look.

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:03 am
by HAIDER6222354
swuforce wrote:
HAIDER6222354 wrote:but how can i find font file or edit it

edit : I FIND gfxfontlib.gfx in dynamicxbox.umd but i cant unpack or repack
Replace the scb_unp.bms file with the attached one, and drop it on !export_loc
If no work send the file to me, try to take a look.
here this file
https://www.firedrive.com/file/10E652C0DD537C9E

i am try with new scb_unp.bms to unpack file work 100% but i cant repack file or repack text or loc-int

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am
by swuforce
Looks like when quickbms compress a part of this file, it will be bigger than the original.
When quickbms gives a warning, skip the files.
But im not sure this will work.

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:11 pm
by connortg12
Texts will not import. Help me! :(

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:26 pm
by swuforce
connortg12 wrote:Texts will not import. Help me! :(
Which file you want to reimport? What is the error message?

Re: Splinter Cell Blacklist loc-int.umd (EPCK)

Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:07 pm
by connortg12
swuforce wrote:
connortg12 wrote:Texts will not import. Help me! :(
Which file you want to reimport? What is the error message?
Problem: 0 files reimported in 1 seconds. AND "the 'import' folder doesn't exist, do you want to create it?
I created but still this message: 0 files reimported in 1 seconds.
I need the translate this game. Please help me.