READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Edit scene files The Wolf Among Us [SOLVED]

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
Starnova
n00b

Edit scene files The Wolf Among Us [SOLVED]

Post by Starnova » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 am

I did it using NOTEPAD. The text you want to edit, needs to have the same chars as the original. For example the text says NEXT TIME ON, there you got 12 chars and you need to replace it for other 12. Example in spanish: PRÓXIMAMENTE (12CHARS). If you replace it for more or less chars the game will crash itself. So there you go. You can open it with, notepad++, notepad or Hexeditor. Is the same thing. So... bye bye.

FireWolf
ultra-n00b

Re: Edit scene files The Wolf Among Us [SOLVED]

Post by FireWolf » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Starnova wrote:I did it using NOTEPAD. The text you want to edit, needs to have the same chars as the original. For example the text says NEXT TIME ON, there you got 12 chars and you need to replace it for other 12. Example in spanish: PRÓXIMAMENTE (12CHARS). If you replace it for more or less chars the game will crash itself. So there you go. You can open it with, notepad++, notepad or Hexeditor. Is the same thing. So... bye bye.
Hi, can you tell me, please, in which file is text: NEXT TIME ON and where is screen with player choices? Do you know? :)

Starnova
n00b

Post by Starnova » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 am

Hi! Yes, i know. Sorry for the late. I leave you the files for each episode. It tooke me a while to finde them because no one wanted to help [roll] . But here it is. If you have any question send me a message in this page. https://www.facebook.com/Traduc.TWAU . By the way, the player choices can't be translated, sorry. The texts are downloaded once you finish the game. See ya!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FireWolf
ultra-n00b

Post by FireWolf » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Thanks for help :)