READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

XpoZed's Unpakke project

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:18 am

warwar wrote:Please help!
Magic values of The Night Of The Rabbit is ?????
I've already write a tool to find the magic values of VIS3 games. Check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10065

The Night Of The Rabbit = e7c83e422d924f8b

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Here's something new from me: "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing"

Image

Here I've translated few strings in Bulgarian language. Unfortunately the developers didn't add Cyrillic alphabet support (even that the fonts are compatible), so i had to patch the CreateFontW function of the game's main executable.
Nevertheless, everything looks fine. :D

User avatar
terminator
beginner
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 am
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by terminator » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:03 pm

XpoZed wrote:Here I've translated few strings in Bulgarian language. Unfortunately the developers didn't add Cyrillic alphabet support (even that the fonts are compatible), so i had to patch the CreateFontW function of the game's main executable.
Nevertheless, everything looks fine. :D
Could you help me with unpacking *.n2pk file that holding the strings for the game?
Or, is there any trick that you make any modification without extra program? I mean just opening with Notepad++ and editing directly in the file...

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 am

terminator wrote:
XpoZed wrote:Here I've translated few strings in Bulgarian language. Unfortunately the developers didn't add Cyrillic alphabet support (even that the fonts are compatible), so i had to patch the CreateFontW function of the game's main executable.
Nevertheless, everything looks fine. :D
Could you help me with unpacking *.n2pk file that holding the strings for the game?
Or, is there any trick that you make any modification without extra program? I mean just opening with Notepad++ and editing directly in the file...
The localization files are located in "...The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing\Strings\Files.N2PK"

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Here's something new from me: I've released a new Unpakke module for a game called "Dark" using DARKPACK archive files.

kamikaze88
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by kamikaze88 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi guys,

XpoZed thanks alot for this tool :) I have a question though, excuse for asking this noob question but I have no experience in any form of coding/scripting.

Can someone show me how to extract each file within subfolders for the game The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing into the same directory for each archive, I have tried creating a batch file but im doing something wrong :( here is the batch as it is right now :

for /r %%F in %%~ni.n2pk do unpakke upkk_n2pk.dll unpack %%~ni.n2pk
pause


I can do each archive seperately but that will take ages :(
Can someone help me create the correct batch file? :)

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 am

kamikaze88 wrote:Hi guys,

XpoZed thanks alot for this tool :) I have a question though, excuse for asking this noob question but I have no experience in any form of coding/scripting.

Can someone show me how to extract each file within subfolders for the game The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing into the same directory for each archive, I have tried creating a batch file but im doing something wrong :( here is the batch as it is right now :

for /r %%F in %%~ni.n2pk do unpakke upkk_n2pk.dll unpack %%~ni.n2pk
pause


I can do each archive seperately but that will take ages :(
Can someone help me create the correct batch file? :)
Here's some batch code that will do the trick:

Code: Select all

@echo off
call :recurse
goto :eof

:recurse
for %%f in (*.n2pk) do unpakke upkk_n2pk.dll unpack %%f %%d_unpacked
for /D %%d in (*) do (
    cd %%d
    call :recurse
    cd ..
)
exit /b
execute it from the Van Helsing's main directory, but before that, you should add Unpakke's main directory to your Environment Variables Path.
Here's some information how you can achieve that: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm

If everything is fine, then wherever you are located in CMD, and by just typing "Unpakke", the program's main screen should appear.

Hope that helps! ;)

kamikaze88
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by kamikaze88 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Awesome! Thanks XpoZed, it worked nicely :D

Now I just need a way to read the .vhm geometries, I can read the textures.

Anyway thanks alot, and keep up the good work :)

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 pm

kamikaze88 wrote:Awesome! Thanks XpoZed, it worked nicely :D

Now I just need a way to read the .vhm geometries, I can read the textures.

Anyway thanks alot, and keep up the good work :)
Thanks, I'm trying to. :)
Still, you can support the project by spreading the word or donating.

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Got some free time to fix the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. module. It now works for all three parts of the game - "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl", "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky" and "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat"

You can now both unpack and pack the files, so... yeah, whatever. [roll]

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 am

Added support for the DARKPACK Xbox360 version. There are now two modules - upkk_darkpack.dll and upkk_darkpack_x360.dll, so make sure you are using the right one for your platform!

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:26 pm

I've released a new Unpakke module, for a game called "Lost Chronicles of Zerzura".

Image

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Here's something new from me... After a day of playing with the XOR encryption algorithm of "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition", I was able to finally break and reverse it, so I'm releasing a module for the game.

As usual, you can both, unpack and pack the game resources.

Have fun and happy modding! :wink:

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Just a little update, since few days ago "Memoria" was released, you can unpack the resource files with unpakke, using this key "a986265a4cba51d3".
The correct key was successfully obtained by "VIS3 key hound". :wink:

User avatar
XpoZed
veteran
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Contact:

Re: XpoZed's Unpakke project

Post by XpoZed » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

I've released a new module for the game "Rayman Legends". :]

Post Reply