UberBlack informed me that Vanquish uses almost the same format as Bayonetta, so I made a small update to support it, and fixed Bayonetta support in the process. (most models now load without trouble, but some are still kind of broken)
Code: Select all
-Fixed Bayonetta support up, and added Vanqish support in the same plugin module. (the formats are similar)
-Fixed broken path names for FPK extraction, made TTD's auto-load with GMO's. (when applicable)
Vanquish uses a different material system from Bayonetta, and uses global texture identity references. And unlike Bayonetta, there are many shared texture resource pools, rather than having each .dat file typically bundled with the mesh and its unique texture bundle. So a lot of models will show up textureless in default preview, though models that have a corresponding .dtt file will typically load textures correctly.
Also, as far as I can tell, the only way to correctly figure out which reference is to normal maps is to disassemble the pixel shader referenced by the model (pixel shader references were added in some new data that doesn't seem to appear in Bayonetta). But because that is crazy, I just hacked some checks in to hardcode offsets based on a few possible shader references. It covers most character/enemy models, but not all of them. If you see weird black specks on the model, it probably grabbed the wrong normal map, so you'll have to turn off lighting or per pixel lighting (in the data viewer's model root branch) to view it normally. I've only come across one of those so far, which I just couldn't be bothered to fix. (the model appears like 5-10 times, and looks fine in other instances)
Also, after I noticed that Bleach model thread, I fixed FPK support and made the GMO path auto-load TTD files if they're present. (this allows you to export textures from them as well, along with the model)