Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

[PC] XWBExtract

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
Crypton
advanced

[PC] XWBExtract

Post by Crypton » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 am

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Faqew
advanced

Re: [PC] XWBExtract

Post by Faqew » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Is that a false positive?
When I unpacked the rar archive, Avira Antivir told me that "W32/Induc.A" was found inside.

Crypton
advanced

Post by Crypton » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Faqew wrote:Is that a false positive?
When I unpacked the rar archive, Avira Antivir told me that "W32/Induc.A" was found inside.
Its fake report, if u dont believe, u can compile this tool by yourself, source codes are included... u need Delphi 7 to compile it...

aeon
beginner

Post by aeon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Faqew wrote:Is that a false positive?
It is NOT false positive, the exe file in archive is really infected by Induc, anybody who tried it and has delphi istalled is now infected. If somebody wants this tool, delete original exe file and recompile it by yourself.

Liandril
advanced

Post by Liandril » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

I scanned the file with a number of virus scanner tools (AVG, Antivir, bitdefender, Kapersky, NOD32, Panda and Sophos). ALL report it to be infected with the Win32.Induc Virus :( .
As I'm very interested in the tool (it seems to support .xwb files with file format version 42), but don't have Delphi: could someone recompile it (without an attached virus :wink: ) and reupload it, please?
A question to Crypton: does the tool only extract PCM data from the .xwb files or other data types (especially WMA), too?