Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 am
- NAME: DecUbiSnd
- VERSION: beta 3 (GUI), 0.62 (command line)
- AUTHOR: Ben Moench (aka Zench)
- CATEGORY: Sound/Audio
- PLATFORM: Multi-platform
- UPLOAD DATE: May 30, 2009
- FILESIZE: 821 kb (GUI), 256 kb (command line)
DecUbiSnd decompresses, and most of the time can extract, a few types audio commonly found in games developed by UbiSoft.
- GAMES SUPPORTED:
- Splinter Cell
- Splinter Cell 2 Pandora Tommorrow
- Splinter Cell 3 Chaos Theory
- Splinter Cell 4 Double Agent
- Many other games developed by UbiSoft. This list is just of the ones I personally have tested. Sorry I really don't have the time to compile a complete list, and if you find that DecUbiSnd works with a particular game, please make a note of that.
- DOWNLOAD PAGE: https://bitbucket.org/Zenchreal/decubisnd/downloads