READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Eric's Model Importers + Archive Exporters :) (Noesis)

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
Pingu
veteran

Eric's Model Importers + Archive Exporters :) (Noesis)

Post by Pingu » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:16 am

Hey, I don't know if this it the right place for this or not, but I'd assume so. Recently, I've gotten into writing Noesis python scripts (all thanks to mariokart64n's videos, I picked it up rather quickly), and I'd thought I'd share my work here. I'm not a total "master" yet at reversing, but I've made a lot of progress in figuring out archive formats. I've recently started to figure out model formats, but I'm still struggling slightly in that department. Hopefully I'll be able to write more scripts as I gain more knowledge on how to further reverse models and archives. All of my scripts can be found here:
Noesis Importers

Thanks!

lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Eric's Model Importers + Archive Exporters :) (Noesis)

Post by lionheartuk » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:17 am

Anexenaumoon wrote:Hey, I don't know if this it the right place for this or not, but I'd assume so. Recently, I've gotten into writing Noesis python scripts (all thanks to mariokart64n's videos, I picked it up rather quickly), and I'd thought I'd share my work here. I'm not a total "master" yet at reversing, but I've made a lot of progress in figuring out archive formats. I've recently started to figure out model formats, but I'm still struggling slightly in that department. Hopefully I'll be able to write more scripts as I gain more knowledge on how to further reverse models and archives. All of my scripts can be found here:
Noesis Importers

Thanks!
Great stuff!

Do you happen to take any kind of requests at all, I've got a few simpler file formats where the textures are already extracted its only the models remaining, and they're static anyway, its the ff9 world map if you might be interested in that at all.
"Lemons are people nice hardworking & honest people too..."

Pingu
veteran

Re: Eric's Model Importers + Archive Exporters :) (Noesis)

Post by Pingu » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 pm

lionheartuk wrote:
Anexenaumoon wrote:Hey, I don't know if this it the right place for this or not, but I'd assume so. Recently, I've gotten into writing Noesis python scripts (all thanks to mariokart64n's videos, I picked it up rather quickly), and I'd thought I'd share my work here. I'm not a total "master" yet at reversing, but I've made a lot of progress in figuring out archive formats. I've recently started to figure out model formats, but I'm still struggling slightly in that department. Hopefully I'll be able to write more scripts as I gain more knowledge on how to further reverse models and archives. All of my scripts can be found here:
Noesis Importers

Thanks!
Great stuff!

Do you happen to take any kind of requests at all, I've got a few simpler file formats where the textures are already extracted its only the models remaining, and they're static anyway, its the ff9 world map if you might be interested in that at all.
Sure! send some samples, I'll try my best:).