READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Ninja Ripper: Harry Potter models messed up

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
avifors
ultra-n00b

Ninja Ripper: Harry Potter models messed up

Post by avifors » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi. Lately I have been having problems with Ninja Ripper. When I try to rip models and convert them to .obj or .fbx they will either appear as a square, stretched out, or random shapes. I am using a PS2 emulator called PCSX2 and the game I am using is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Ninja Ripper had never had this problem before but now it is. The key I use for the models is F11. I also have a feeling that some people will recommend 3D Ripper DX but that doesn't work for me at all. Any advice is appreciated.

lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Ninja Ripper: Harry Potter models messed up

Post by lionheartuk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:53 am

avifors wrote:Hi. Lately I have been having problems with Ninja Ripper. When I try to rip models and convert them to .obj or .fbx they will either appear as a square, stretched out, or random shapes. I am using a PS2 emulator called PCSX2 and the game I am using is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Ninja Ripper had never had this problem before but now it is. The key I use for the models is F11. I also have a feeling that some people will recommend 3D Ripper DX but that doesn't work for me at all. Any advice is appreciated.
Its a problem with PCSX2 i believe, in the way it renders things.
"Lemons are people nice hardworking & honest people too..."