TERA DataCenter (*.DAT) Decryptor

Programs that are related to this or that game.
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

TERA DataCenter (*.DAT) Decryptor

Post by Ekey » Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Tool for decrypting DB DataCenter (Client\S1Game\S1Data)

Request: here

Code: Select all

Usage: TDCDec <command> <filename>
Commands:
    -fr_eu - Decrypt DataCenter from Frogster Client [EU]
    -em_na - Decrypt DataCenter from En Masse Client [NA]

Example for EU (Frogster):

Code: Select all

TDCDec -fr_eu "d:\TERA\Client\S1Game\S1Data\DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat"

Work on 217844 NA and 217872 EU. Not work on old client revisions.

Have fun :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stobbart
ultra-n00b

Re: TERA DataCenter (*.DAT) Decryptor

Post by Stobbart » Wed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi,

For my first topic, I would like to thank you for this software which is very interesting to me.
Indeed, I would like to create a french (I'm french) database of all the items available in TERA Online.

So I was thinking to find the list of all the items and their specs in this file.

I've download your software, launch it. but I've some issue whith the decompressed file.
I give you a screen.

http://hpics.li/8688f61

I would like to know if you can help me to find a way to export all the items (with characteristics) with your TDCDec software ?
Or can you explain to me what I'm wrong when I use your software.

Thanks.
Good evening.

Stobbart

SheppeR
ultra-n00b

Post by SheppeR » Wed May 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Stobbart wrote:Hi,

For my first topic, I would like to thank you for this software which is very interesting to me.
Indeed, I would like to create a french (I'm french) database of all the items available in TERA Online.

So I was thinking to find the list of all the items and their specs in this file.

I've download your software, launch it. but I've some issue whith the decompressed file.
I give you a screen.

http://hpics.li/8688f61

I would like to know if you can help me to find a way to export all the items (with characteristics) with your TDCDec software ?
Or can you explain to me what I'm wrong when I use your software.

Thanks.
Good evening.

Stobbart
you can't read data from decompressed/decrypted dat, Ekey tool only decrypt/decompress the file format, not the data!
ps: A lot of ppl want a tool for read dat, but no body work on it, only 2/3 dev's, all other wait for leech works without a thanks.

Stobbart
ultra-n00b

Post by Stobbart » Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer SheppeR.
So ok, I understand what you are saying. Actually I can not find a tool to read the content of .dat files. I'm interested to learn how I can read .dat file. But before that I have 2 questions:

-For my project: Create an online database for all the item in TERA (name + characteristics in french). Is it necessary to read .dat file ? Where can I find informations about TERA's items?

-If I have to learn how I can read .dat file, can you give me some informations ? (what tools I have to use ? Some tutorials maybe ? anything else).

Thank you.
Stobbart

SheppeR
ultra-n00b

Post by SheppeR » Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Stobbart wrote:Hi,

thanks for your quick answer SheppeR.
So ok, I understand what you are saying. Actually I can not find a tool to read the content of .dat files. I'm interested to learn how I can read .dat file. But before that I have 2 questions:

-For my project: Create an online database for all the item in TERA (name + characteristics in french). Is it necessary to read .dat file ? Where can I find informations about TERA's items?

-If I have to learn how I can read .dat file, can you give me some informations ? (what tools I have to use ? Some tutorials maybe ? anything else).

Thank you.
Stobbart
there is no tool for data, decompress / decrypt file format, and start to read hex, hex = data value

kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:24 am

is possible to read sound file ? with this tool

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by Ekey » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Nope. Use Gildor umodel for convert sounds , models ect.