Help us keep the site up! Got some change to spare? Why not donate a few bits and buy us a coffee. Image

Star Stable Online - SSO Extract

Programs that are related to this or that game.
locknut
advanced

Re: Star Stable Online - SSO Extract

Post by locknut »

Kitty Cute wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:56 pm Is this still active? I would like to report a bug... No matter what I do, it always says "3 textures failed"... And I think one is the texture I need, the Zony...
I tested it today with the latest game version and I didn't get any errors. Can you share the extraction log file?
locknut
advanced

Post by locknut »

v1.3 released, link is in the first post of this thread. It contains some minor tweaks and support for the earlier (non multiplayer) versions of Star Stable.

Features that might be in future versions:
  • Exporting rigs/skeletons, this is partly implemented already but there are several bugs left to fix. (80% done)
  • Exporting materials with multiple textures. (0% done)
  • Exporting shaders. (50% done)
  • Exporting animations, this is probably the most time consuming and maybe impossible if it there are too much game engine specific stuff. (20% done)
  • Support for more older PX games. (0% done)
blueveilbride
ultra-n00b

Post by blueveilbride »

Hello! The textures extracted correctly in the folder. However, the 3D-models have not been extracted at all. Any help?
locknut
advanced

Post by locknut »

blueveilbride wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:53 pm Hello! The textures extracted correctly in the folder. However, the 3D-models have not been extracted at all. Any help?
That is weird, I will need to see your log file to understand what went wrong. It is in the destination folder and is named "ssoextract_log*.txt"...

While double checking the tool with the last game update I noticed another problem, a few materials were not exported correcly. I will fix this but this is probably not the same problem as you have.