Quick BMS Editor GUI + Tools

Read or post any tutorial related to file format analysis for modding purposes.
thediabl0
ultra-n00b

Re: Quick BMS Editor GUI + Tools

Post by thediabl0 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am

Hi, how can import files to .dlc? I mean, how can I create a file .dlc? I use the file reimport.bat include in version 0.8.0, but no work or I don't know how working it:

And, is possible now open i3d which contains the files .dlc of Farming Simulator?

Thanks!

Faqew
advanced

Post by Faqew » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi there,

haven't been here for such a long time (YEARS...)
I'm really interested in extracting the game's music files, since no official soundtrack exists.
I can provide samples of the .pack files inside the common\Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus\base\sound\soundbanks\pc folder.
I barely remember a program in here that let you gather the necessary file information from the beginning, middle and end of the file, so that you don't have to upload hundreds of megabytes. What was the program's name? I'll upload file samples if you tell me the name of it again. :)

bestazy
ultra-n00b

Post by bestazy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi all !
When I use recursive function, position for "get" operator is not restored to its original value after execution of that function. Is this behavior intentional?

I can deal with this quirk by saving position before calling function, but I'm curious to know is this a bug or not.