Page 5 of 10

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:08 am
by cornal
Is possible get the Manifest of Super Robot Wars X-Ω, i can't run this game and I want extract Kirarin Robo

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:00 am
by z22901206
wanglata wrote:
z22901206 wrote:
Can you tell me how you get the newest mainfest url/file?

I find it in game folder, but worry it is changed.
And the python code doesn't work on the newest mainfest. Do you?
Script still work dude, check again pls :D
Actually the code works, but i want the latest files, according to the latest mainfest.
When the game upgraded, the mainfest url may change.

Thought i can find the mainfest file in game folder, but the code didn't work with the mainfest.
Seems that resource url changed, i can't confirm it because the fiddler has something wrong in my computer.

So i wonder someone can rewrite the code to use mainfest file as source, rather than the fixed mainfest url.(just like CGSS code)

Here is the mainfest i got before, not latest one, but later than the code get.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EOJK ... 1YWEU/view

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:59 pm
by wanglata
z22901206 wrote:
Actually the code works, but i want the latest files, according to the latest mainfest.
When the game upgraded, the mainfest url may change.

Thought i can find the mainfest file in game folder, but the code didn't work with the mainfest.
Seems that resource url changed, i can't confirm it because the fiddler has something wrong in my computer.

So i wonder someone can rewrite the code to use mainfest file as source, rather than the fixed mainfest url.(just like CGSS code)

Here is the mainfest i got before, not latest one, but later than the code get.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EOJK ... 1YWEU/view
The script still work, but you need edit manifestURL with lastest manifest file.
Image

Code: Select all

https://td-assets.bn765.com/2200/production/5.6/Android/9977ab6a44fa1af0889d3c4d66c62d3511dd2d7a.data

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:53 am
by z22901206
wanglata wrote:

Code: Select all

https://td-assets.bn765.com/2200/production/5.6/Android/9977ab6a44fa1af0889d3c4d66c62d3511dd2d7a.data
How do you get this manifestURL ? Fiddler?
Anyway the code work again, thx :)

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:51 pm
by cornal
I have some problems with CGSS Script by Chroxx, only download certain number of assets, I've tried with the full manifest and with a edited manifest, anyone can help me

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:42 pm
by Skai
Worked! Thanks a lot :wink:

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:36 am
by chrrox
Here is the download list for THE iDOLM@STER SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:05 am
by cornal
Ive tried to get the manifest of Super Robot Wars X omega, but I cant find it :(

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 am
by Axess
Sorry, chrrox.

I'm trying to get CGSS csv file, but I can't.
I've done everything I can try.

1st, I did step by step from this tutorial >> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15582&start=30
* I use the URL you posted. (Not the latest one)

Code: Select all

http://storage.game.starlight-stage.jp/dl/10027505/manifests/Android_AHigh_SHigh
The response is 200 (OK)
Okay, I click the result in the left panel of fiddler,
  • "Save/Response/Entire Response" as xx_Response.txt
and
  • "Save/Response/Response Body" as xx_.txt
Image

Then, try to use your quickbms code but it give me an error & nothing output.

Image

Yeah, both file...

DEAD END.

-----
2nd, I tried with 3d_chara_body_0001.unity3d (b094b394672f99c1ab1c952093727cb6)
^
I get hash code from somewhere in google....
Execute in Fiddler and get the response!

Image

Save the entire response and response body as above one.
Then, use quickbms........ same error...

Image

I tried to use Unity Studio or Asset Bundle Extractor to open it, but end with failure.

Another DEAD END.

Did I do anything wrong?

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 am
by Supurreme
will this method work on Yu-Gi-Oh!! Duel Links?

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 pm
by mircea
@chrrox chrrox can you see if this games content can be downloadable easyer? http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/honeyx/ I only manage to get the cache files and search in them for the models that I loaded cuz i can no longer use the fiddler to search for links becouse for some reason is broken(no longer works like before with anygame that I play) :?: .

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 am
by Paul Wang
Axess wrote:Sorry, chrrox.

I'm trying to get CGSS csv file, but I can't.
I've done everything I can try.

1st, I did step by step from this tutorial >> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15582&start=30
* I use the URL you posted. (Not the latest one)

Code: Select all

http://storage.game.starlight-stage.jp/dl/10027505/manifests/Android_AHigh_SHigh
The response is 200 (OK)
Okay, I click the result in the left panel of fiddler,
  • "Save/Response/Entire Response" as xx_Response.txt
and
  • "Save/Response/Response Body" as xx_.txt
Image

Then, try to use your quickbms code but it give me an error & nothing output.

Image

Yeah, both file...

DEAD END.

-----
2nd, I tried with 3d_chara_body_0001.unity3d (b094b394672f99c1ab1c952093727cb6)
^
I get hash code from somewhere in google....
Execute in Fiddler and get the response!

Image

Save the entire response and response body as above one.
Then, use quickbms........ same error...

Image

I tried to use Unity Studio or Asset Bundle Extractor to open it, but end with failure.

Another DEAD END.

Did I do anything wrong?
They seem LZ4 deflated. Inflate them by LZ4 tool like "CGSS_lz4" provided on Sat Jul 08, 2017 by wanglata.

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 am
by Axess
Paul Wang wrote:They seem LZ4 deflated. Inflate them by LZ4 tool like "CGSS_lz4" provided on Sat Jul 08, 2017 by wanglata.
Try to inflate it by using wanglata's tool. But still error. orz

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:32 am
by CardboardBox
Nice tutorial, but unfortunately, in order to port forward on Xfinity routers now, you need to log-in on another website using your information and I don't have that, long story short, it's my brothers and he forgot it.

I'm trying to get game data from 歌マクロス スマホDeカルチャー (Uta Macross Sma-Pho De-Culture) Which is also another problem, it seems the game doesn't like Nox, I've turned off Root in the settings and tried everything I can think of, it seems to be the launcher or just Nox itself, it gives me an error trying to launch the game when I try to download the data.

If there's another way to do this with Remix OS or something else, I'd love to know, until then, I'm just stuck here trying to get log-in info for Comcast BS ;-;

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:01 am
by WM86
TIM图片20180323163226.png