Mobile Game Asset Download

Read or post any tutorial related to file format analysis for modding purposes.
einherjar007
veteran

Re: Mobile Game Asset Download

Post by einherjar007 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:58 am

Does anyone know the final manifest URL of THE IDOLM@STER SideM LIVE ON ST@GE !? It seems to have shutdown today...
Reverse animation file is a genius's job. However, animation tracing can be done by anyone with time and patience.

sunnyboy76
ultra-n00b

Post by sunnyboy76 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Is it possible for mainfes to be encrypted? Because I downloaded all the files when the game was loaded, but except for some obviously not, they are all unreadable code

NittaMinami
ultra-n00b

Post by NittaMinami » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm

I m trying every way possible but I cant install the app on Nox,The game is gonna die soon.
It is Project Tokyo Dolls.
What should I do?

wansf
advanced

Post by wansf » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 pm

NittaMinami wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm
I m trying every way possible but I cant install the app on Nox,The game is gonna die soon.
What should I do?
that game's models are highly encrypted so better just forget about it
the quality are bad tho

NittaMinami
ultra-n00b

Post by NittaMinami » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:29 pm

wansf wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 pm
NittaMinami wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm
What should I do?
that game's models are highly encrypted so better just forget about it
the quality are bad tho
I understand but at least I wants to keep card art and maybe 3d assets if possible.
I saw someone who seems to have extracted the models.
I really love the game a lot it might be impossible but.

rosalba
ultra-n00b

Post by rosalba » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:30 am

So I uninstalled Nox because I didn't think I would be extracting anymore Game Assets from Mobile Games, but turns out there are other games I'd like to extract assets from.

I re-downloaded the latest version of Nox (7.0.1.6) and followed chroxx's tutorial again to set up the Fiddler-Nox Communication thing, but this time, every time I try to connect to the internet in Nox (by browser), it just keeps displaying the message "There are problems with the security certificate for this site.", followed by "This certificate [the DO_NOT_TRUST Fiddler Cert] isn't from a trusted authority" when clicking the option "View Certificate". When I launch an online game, it's just stuck in the initial loading screen.

Any help about this?

Also:
einherjar007 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:58 am
Does anyone know the final manifest URL of THE IDOLM@STER SideM LIVE ON ST@GE !? It seems to have shutdown today...
I just tried the LoS Manifest Links I have, and it still downloads the assets. The URLs I saved are from August 2020.

einherjar007
veteran

Post by einherjar007 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:11 am

rosalba wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:30 am
I just tried the LoS Manifest Links I have, and it still downloads the assets. The URLs I saved are from August 2020.
Assets other than the model can also be downloaded from the old manifest URL, but it seems that only the model can always be retrieved from the latest manifest URL. A manifest for 2020-December is required.

I have acquired many assets and manifests, but recently, many games have detected communication errors when using a network monitoring proxy.
Fiddler is almost useless these days. It's best to do a string search with process hacker.
With experience, can usually find the URL of a list file. Of course, some games don't even have a list.

Also, this is a technique taught by chrrox, but sometimes the list file is expanded only in memory.
In particular, json type lists are usually encrypted, so you'll get them from memory.
Reverse animation file is a genius's job. However, animation tracing can be done by anyone with time and patience.