FFXV ripping help

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
neonvega
beginner

FFXV ripping help

Post by neonvega » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 am

Requesting someone familiar with FFXV steam version to help me figure out how to load bones and rig when loading up a npc gfxbin file specifically from the ux folder but I would like to learn how to load the bones with the other folders as well; also if anyone is willing to help me figure out loading environmental maps
Last edited by neonvega on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: FFXV ripping help

Post by lionheartuk » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:29 am

neonvega wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 am
Requesting someone familiar with FFXV steam version to help me figure out how to load bones and rig when loading up a npc gfxbin file specifically from the ux folder but I would like to learn how to load the bones with the other folders as well; also if anyone is willing to help me figure out loading environmental maps I would be appreciative can offer a paypal of 20$ pandemic offering food aint getting cheaper for some guidance
Environments can't be loaded, only the assets that make them up.
So, lets say a street, will be made up of about 200 different meshes, tables, chairs, signs, lamps etc, all those assets individually are rippable, and work with noesis just fine, but the scene as a whole isn't a model, its sort of like a collection, in theory someone could make a new tool to place things, but it'd get stupid polycounts super fast.

isn't the ux folder just UI related things? Or maybe thats just the naming.

Was the guide written up by, I think its mono, not able to do any of this? It seemed like a pretty detailed guide.

neonvega
beginner

Re: FFXV ripping help

Post by neonvega » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:25 am

well as far as environments go yeah ! I think thats where I was going with it . I was trying to put together tenbrae luna room but there seems to be some items that cant be converted over like lunabed all it has is the source files no earc file to be converted; seems to be the case with other environments meshes too , they seem to be missing pieces in order for a complete assembly ; yeah i was in contact with him for a but and the nh, ve , and fiend files iall have working amatures and bones but the the npc folders dont have the bones ; someone told me you have to load them up manually but I dont know how; UX is just folder example in the game files , its where the npc males are located but when i load their bin file in noesis no bones just mesh tried moving the amdl and kdi folders along with the physics folder but nothing happens not sure what to do next his guide didnt cover loading bones regarding npc files nor environmental and I already asked him a few days ago he doesnt know so here I am