Page 1 of 2

Username Change Request?

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 am
by Higus
I'm sorry if I may be posting this in the wrong location, but I was wondering how I can go about requesting a username change on this account of mine. Nothing special, just to a five letter username. Thanks in advance.

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 pm
by Mr.Mouse
Which name do you prefer?

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 am
by Higus
'Higus', please.

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:19 pm
by Mr.Mouse
done

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:37 pm
by Higus
Thanks, Mr. Mouse.

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 pm
by saramoda
yeah, It's really hard to find support discussion. So can I ask for my username to "saramoda"?
Thank you.

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:30 am
by sobhannina
Hi , i saw the topic and i jumped in !
would you please Change mine to
ViperGame ?
Thanks so much !

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:38 am
by Hoshi
Mr.Mouse wrote:done
can u change mine to "Hoshi"
thank u

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:30 am
by Dinoguy1000
Hoshi wrote:can u change mine to "Hoshi"
thank u
Done. :)

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 am
by Acewell
can you lower case the "W" in my username so it is Acewell instead of AceWell? :D

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:54 am
by Dinoguy1000
Acewell wrote:can you lower case the "W" in my username so it is Acewell instead of AceWell? :D
Done. :)

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:04 pm
by warrior215
This might be an old topic, but would you change my name to warrior215? Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:54 pm
by Dinoguy1000
alty916 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:04 pm
This might be an old topic, but would you change my name to warrior215? Thanks in advance. :)
There's already an account by that name, though judging by the email addresses, it's your account. Do you want it deleted and this account renamed?

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:42 pm
by warrior215
Dinoguy1000 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:54 pm
alty916 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:04 pm
This might be an old topic, but would you change my name to warrior215? Thanks in advance. :)
There's already an account by that name, though judging by the email addresses, it's your account. Do you want it deleted and this account renamed?
Oh yes, it's one of my old account so you are cleared to remove and change my name.

I would like to tell you, I can't access to that account since I can't get to my email because of that damn google sign in verify it's you bs, so that's why I made a new email and account.

I created this email on Jun 2, 2018 (If I remember correctly)

And for an old email, I created that on Nov 29, 2016 (if I remember correctly too)

Re: Username Change Request?

Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:58 pm
by Dinoguy1000
warrior215 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:42 pm
Dinoguy1000 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:54 pm
alty916 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:04 pm
This might be an old topic, but would you change my name to warrior215? Thanks in advance. :)
There's already an account by that name, though judging by the email addresses, it's your account. Do you want it deleted and this account renamed?
Oh yes, it's one of my old account so you are cleared to remove and change my name.

I would like to tell you, I can't access to that account since I can't get to my email because of that damn google sign in verify it's you bs, so that's why I made a new email and account.

I created this email on Jun 2, 2018 (If I remember correctly)

And for an old email, I created that on Nov 29, 2016 (if I remember correctly too)
Done. :)