Help us keep the site up! Got some change to spare? Why not donate a few bits and buy us a coffee. Image

How to delete account?

Read rules and news about the XeNTaX Game Discussion Forum
acidicCitrus
ultra-n00b

How to delete account?

Post by acidicCitrus »

sorry, my account is very fresh i know but i made one to view some link or post i cant remember, simply because i wanted to try extracting Warframe's files, the .wav ones specifically, and turns out (from what info ive managed to dig up) its not really possible :(? due to something something the .wav files themselves are messed up and arent able to be opened regularly

so this account is useless now and id like to delete it, but ive looked all over and it seems like i cant? where would i go to do that o.o
if its not possible for me could an admin do it? thanks in advance
acidicCitrus
ultra-n00b

Re: How to delete account?

Post by acidicCitrus »

by the way, just in case/before anyone asks, i know of the 'evolution engine cache extractor' by the user 'GMMan', but it seems the link in the forum post is broken/dead or something and im not able to access it :( so that was a dead end...
(EDIT: i did some further searching and it seems like with one of Warframe's recent updates, it seems most/all of the datamining programs dont work anymore or produce only errors. so, still, a dead end....)

so yeah, i still stand by my original request :] hope its not too much trouble.
ikskoks

Post by ikskoks »

Only administrator is able to delete accounts.
acidicCitrus
ultra-n00b

Post by acidicCitrus »

i see, i hope that an administrator will delete my account as soon as possible then. thanks in advance o/