READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

HI I have some questions pls Help me

The Off-Topic Forum - Anything goes! As long as it's legal(ish). Things that made you scream "Holy Cow!"
b9502032
ultra-n00b

HI I have some questions pls Help me

Post by b9502032 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

HI I am a Taiwanese
I wander to know how can I start to learn decryption and be a person like you people sharing bms code and maxscript
I can c# and Cpp
I also to read some paper in the XenTax wiki
but i have no idea what is HEX method to do
Can some Masters Guide me a little
What should I FIRST to learning maxscript python?

Seyren
advanced

Re: HI I have some questions pls Help me

Post by Seyren » Thu May 15, 2014 1:23 pm

I know i'm not the best to answer, since i am kind of new to this, but decryption has nothing to do with the code you are using to decrypt the file.

As far as i know, and what i can see, the most common decrypted files here are 3D models, which, at first, maybe like you, i thought it was impossible but i am getting more or less how it works.

First of all you have to know what a 3D model is and how it is made, this is very intuitive and very easy to figure out how they are made, but in case you don't, this picture explains it very well, keep in mind we usually work with poly models:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ew.svg.png

Here are some guides i have been following all this time to get some clues.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894 by shakotay2, this program is really useful to get a clue where does the location of vertex, faces, UV' etc, and see if you are doing it right.

viewtopic.php?t=5644&f=16 mariokart64n's tutorial

If you are into MAXScript, this ones are great video tutorials on how to get models to 3DS max, the example from this video is Miku Miku Dance.

About other files, i don't really know, i would say that a decryption of a file is converting it to a file you already know how it works, so for example, if you are getting a ".asd" model, the best thing to start is to convert it to obj through C++, C#, etc.

I started using Maxscript since i get the results instantly.

I hope i helped out :P