READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

New guy here!

The Off-Topic Forum - Anything goes! As long as it's legal(ish). Things that made you scream "Holy Cow!"
JuniorJr
ultra-n00b

New guy here!

Post by JuniorJr » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Just want to say hi to the community, nice to meet you guys.

I'm here because I'm often disappointed with the games I have, most of them are obviously fully optimised and I can have 4K resolution, uncapped frames, anti-aliasing, etc. and then there's SOME games out there that don't even have features like that for PC ports, so I have to manually dig into those files and change some values and hex addresses so they work exactly the way I want them to.

Speaking of files, I want to pull apart my games and harvest whatever assets, textures, sounds, and movies I can get my hands on! That's why I'm hoping you guys can help out.

Right now, I'm trying to extract files from a couple of games I like, specifically Bayonetta and Catherine. Just because their files are heavily compressed doesn't mean they can't be fully unlocked.

Hope to get to know everyone on the site!

latte
ultra-n00b

Re: New guy here!

Post by latte » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 am

that I did not understand the topic ..

OttoStewart
ultra-n00b

Post by OttoStewart » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:08 am

I think, it is like a greeting to everybody here. And a little intro about the person. Welcome!

Karin Rothschild
ultra-n00b

Post by Karin Rothschild » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:51 pm

JuniorJr wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 pm
Just want to say hi to the community, nice to meet you guys.

I'm here because I'm often disappointed with the games I have, most of them are obviously fully optimised and I can have 4K resolution, uncapped frames, anti-aliasing, etc. and then there's SOME games out there that don't even have features like that for PC ports, so I have to manually dig into those files and change some values and hex addresses so they work exactly the way I want them to.

Speaking of files, I want to pull apart my games and harvest whatever assets, textures, sounds, and movies I can get my hands on! That's why I'm hoping you guys can help out.

Right now, I'm trying to extract files from a couple of games I like, specifically Bayonetta and Catherine. Just because their files are heavily compressed doesn't mean they can't be fully unlocked.

Hope to get to know everyone on the website!
Hi and welcome! I'm a newbie here too :)
:bye: