Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
michalss
Moderator
Posts: 947
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by michalss » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:52 pm

KENNITHH wrote:Awesome that it all works, thanks again michalss. But I didn't expect it to look like that, I hoped the _D. one would actually be colored, but well I guess I'll just have to wait some days to know it all for sure

This is what is it in files, _D is always colored!
Quick BMS Editor GUI - simple easy to use
Goto : viewtopic.php?uid=34229&f=29&t=6797&start=0

Downloads from DropBox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/

KENNITHH
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by KENNITHH » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:54 pm

michalss wrote: This is what is it in files, _D is always colored!
But the HK416 (_D) you're showing there is black&white?

michalss
Moderator
Posts: 947
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by michalss » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 pm

KENNITHH wrote:
michalss wrote: This is what is it in files, _D is always colored!
But the HK416 (_D) you're showing there is black&white?
It look like gun and it is collored.
Quick BMS Editor GUI - simple easy to use
Goto : viewtopic.php?uid=34229&f=29&t=6797&start=0

Downloads from DropBox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/

KENNITHH
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by KENNITHH » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:43 pm

michalss wrote:
KENNITHH wrote:
michalss wrote: This is what is it in files, _D is always colored!
But the HK416 (_D) you're showing there is black&white?
It look like gun and it is collored.
I mean look, i sent you

UL_rif_HK416_C(olormap?)
UL_rif_HK416_D(iffuse?)
UL_rif_HK416_N(ormal)

This one: http://puu.sh/d3KBK/9749fa75be.jpg is it Diffuse? cause it looks black & white, thats what I mean

User avatar
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 1310
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 2599 times
Been thanked: 800 times

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by Acewell » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm

here is Noesis python script to open all xenontexture samples in this thread :D
tex_BattlefieldBadCompany_X360_xenontexture.zip
supports dxt1, dxt5 and argb32
i think this thread has a mix of BC1 and BC2 samples, not sure which is which so the script should open both. :]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heico
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:04 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by Heico » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:38 pm

Acewell wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm
here is Noesis python script to open all xenontexture samples in this thread :D
tex_BattlefieldBadCompany_X360_xenontexture.zip

supports dxt1, dxt5 and argb32
i think this thread has a mix of BC1 and BC2 samples, not sure which is which so the script should open both. :]
Hi Acewell, I'm actively modding and researching about the Frostbite 1 engine for over a year now.
I would like to ask you for permission to share an edited version of your Python plugin for Noesis on GitHub Gist.
This way it would be much more easy for me to maintain and share the script with my community.
I will make sure to give proper credits to you, of course!

If you have any questions or if you need more info about me, feel free to contact me via PM.

I would be glad about a response from you.

Greetings, Heico!

User avatar
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member
Posts: 1310
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 2599 times
Been thanked: 800 times

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by Acewell » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:01 am

no permission is needed, do what you like, i don't own any of this stuff. :D

Heico
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:04 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Bad Company 2 - XenonTexture unknown, PC ver is known.

Post by Heico » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:34 pm

Acewell wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:01 am
no permission is needed, do what you like, i don't own any of this stuff. :D
Ok, good to know, thanks a lot! :)

Edit: Oh and in case anyone is interested in the updated version: https://gist.github.com/HeicoDev/cb5210 ... 83edd279d6
For now I only added support for ATI1 textures, but I plan to extend the script as soon as I find out more.

Post Reply