READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Love Nikki Encrypted PNG and JPG Files

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
lapistier
ultra-n00b

Love Nikki Encrypted PNG and JPG Files

Post by lapistier » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:33 am

Hello! So for the past year and a half I've been trying to rip the assets from Love Nikki, a mobile game. The PNG and JPG files are all sorted into folders, but it seems like they're encrypted or obfuscated in some way (likely to prevent datamining since the game is a gacha that relies on its exclusive artwork).

I do have a workaround by using Nox and NinjaRipper, so it's not a completely lost cause, it's just extremely slow because the game contains tens of hundreds of images and print screen ripping all that is... tedious.

I've attached an example of the files. One is what should be a transparent 128x151 PNG, the other should be a 1625x1788 JPG. The headers are missing (or just, obfuscated), and from what I've compared, they don't seem to follow the structure they should be. Unfortunately, I don't have a background in decryption, so I'm hoping someone here knows more than I do.

Thank you for your time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aspadm
beginner

Re: Love Nikki Encrypted PNG and JPG Files

Post by aspadm » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 pm

It's just Blowfish encrypted files (took about 3 days to find a solution).

aspadm
beginner

Re: Love Nikki Encrypted PNG and JPG Files

Post by aspadm » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:02 pm

OK, there are small tool for resources decryption :]

Can be used for textures and Lua scripts of game "Love Nikki Dress UP Queen" v.5.0.0 (latest on this moment).

For simple usage, just drop encrypted file on LN_decode.exe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.