Hello all, we have been targeted by a certain type of spambot that will send messages to our users in their private messages. If you get a message from such a loser/bot, report it to us here, and delete the message !

CSI Scripting Help

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
Pingu
veteran

CSI Scripting Help

Post by Pingu » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Hey there,

Finished up basically reversing an entire image (First one woohoo!) And a pretty simple one to begin with... The only issue is I'm having trouble with one pixel format's color arrangements. Any time it opens up a "RGB888" image it works fine, but when I attempt to open up ARGB32 it's colors are all messed up. I've been messing around with the channel order, but have not been able to fix it up at all. Could anyone take a look at this? It would help a lot! Provided down below is the import script, as well as "Logo1.csi and Logo2.csi"(the only files causing me issues), and then some random CSI's for comparison if needed. Overall, very happy about the learning experience I've gained so far, and hope to keep going further! If you look into the file you see that there's a clear identifier for the pixel order. Best part is that the images are all 256x256. Thanks in advance! Game is American Chopper from XBOX.

~Eric

CSI

Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Re: CSI Scripting Help

Post by Acewell » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:16 pm

"b8 g8 r8 a8" looks okay to me for Logo1.csi and Logo2.csi :D

Pingu
veteran

Re: CSI Scripting Help

Post by Pingu » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:36 am

AceWell wrote:"b8 g8 r8 a8" looks okay to me for Logo1.csi and Logo2.csi :D
Perfect. Finished official script added here!