READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

How To: Killer Instinct PC Sounds.

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Lincon12
ultra-n00b

How To: Killer Instinct PC Sounds.

Post by Lincon12 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello everyone,,

Just wanted to make a quick post on a way to get the sounds out of KI on the PC and make them playable.
I'm sure that this can be further scripted to make it easier and more organized, but this is a quick dirty way to do it to get people started.

Download this script pack. http://www.filedropper.com/kisoundconvert_1

Grab your Global.pak from your install directory for the KI and extract that. In that extracted folder you will see the following directory: \audio\wwise\generatedsoundbanks\windows. That is where all of the character, global, and announcer sound files are located.
xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/
You will see all of the audio packs per character, announcer, etc in there with the extension .33. You will need to extract the individual sound file banks from those packs.

Just copy whichever .33 file (like Char_Cinder.33) you want to get the sounds from into the folder with the scripts in the pack I uploaded above, and run the bat file I put in there named "ExtractandConvert.bat".

It will first extract the wavs and then decrypt and convert them to usable wav files. Thats all.

Then you can listen to the wav files, or easily convert them to mp3 or whatever.

Easy Enough I guess.

6zahyn
ultra-n00b

Re: How To: Killer Instinct PC Sounds.

Post by 6zahyn » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:47 pm

Thanks for this. Helped me alot.

huitbgoiouythy
n00b

Re: How To: Killer Instinct PC Sounds.

Post by huitbgoiouythy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Hello, thank you, but I cannot access the link :(