daemon1 wrote:Experimental tool to switch audio/subs language independently. Means you can play with English audio + Portuguese subs, or Portuguese audio + English subs, or any other combination.
This will work with Batman Arkham: Knight, Origins, City. This also may work with other games based on wwise.
Warning! This is not supported by the game, so it requires to unpack & change a lot of game files, use on your own risk!
For example, if you wish to play Portuguese subs + English audio:
0. set Portuguese language in game
1. use 1.bat in the game folder to unpack all game packages (requires Gildor's decompress)
2. change numbers "1 1" in 2.bat to "1 8" (switch languages 1 and 8 )
3. run 2.bat in "unpacked" folder to patch unpacked files
4. replace the files (backup originals if needed)
5. rename English(US) and Portuguese(Brazil) folders, so the game will look for audio in Portuguese folder and it will find English audio there.
6. rename all the files inside from INT_1.WAD to PTB_1.WAD and so on.
Is it possible for you yo do a video guide?